We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polypropylene
- Hard-shell spinner suitcase with tonal texture at front featuring locking lightweight-aluminum handle tubes and flush-carry handles
- Large spinner wheels for effortless maneuvering as well as expansion
- Raised texture provides scratch protection and a shiny area provides a pop of color
- Wet pocket, accessory pocket, and a full divider zipper
- Modesty pocket and elastic cross-straps for tons of capacity
- Locking lightweight aluminum handle tubes and flush carry handles that remain protected
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
American Tourister duralite 360 is a suitcase you will love from a brand you trust. Raised texture provides scratch protection along with a shiny recessed area that provides a pop of color. The wheels are large for effortless movement.
- Product Dimensions: 28 x 20 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00J8NDZZM
- Item model number: 60429-1041
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 25, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I'm glad we did. It has many pockets inside for the little knickknacks that more than make up for the outer pocket that is not available because of it's shell type design. We were actually wary of getting a shell type due to many reviews of having broken cases in the airport from different people. However, we have already taken this on 3 (three) 26-hours flights (including airport transfers,etc) yes. That is 26hours flight times three. And it has stood up rough handling and the four wheels definitely helped my husband with the weight in the airport.
We only hope they will improve the design by putting like an extra handle at the bottom so it would be easier to carry it down the stairs without having to drag or break my husband's back and arms.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for a trip to Disney World. It worked great and survived the plane trip there and back with barely a mark.Published 4 days ago by CaptainProtonX
I bought a hardside suitcase this time thinking it would hold up better, it didn't. The first time this suitcase went thru the airport it was damaged. Read morePublished 15 days ago by W. Briar
I love this suitcase. It is very durable, fits a ton, and has a nice color. I have nothing negative to say towards this.Published 1 month ago by Becca
Beautiful color but arrived smashed and dented so I question the quality. Disappointed, as it was a gift.Published 2 months ago by tim hutchings
I love this suitcase. It is very big so be careful not to exceed the weight limit for your flight. Very good quality. So happy.Published 3 months ago by Caroline Ogle
I purchased this suitcase because it's lightweight, has great storage, and appeared to be a beautiful purple color. The suitcase is pink! I hate pink! Very disappointed...Published 6 months ago by Stephanie Edling
Durable but my biggest grievance is that when I'm traveling and living out of the suitcase (I'll share this big one w my 2 small daughters' stuff) it's annoying to have to open and... Read morePublished 6 months ago by gocarygo
Took this suitcase on its first trip to North Carolina and back to its home in the northwest. No marks and you would never know it had been thrown around by the baggage handlers... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Pamela McClain