|Price:||$120.13 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Polypropylene
- Locking lightweight aluminum handle tubes and flush carry handles that remain protected
- Large spinner wheels for effortless maneuvering as well as expansion
- Raised texture provides scratch protection and a shiny area provides a pop of color
- Wet pocket, accessory pocket, and a full divider zipper
- Modesty pocket and elastic cross-straps for tons of capacity
- Made in China
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
American Tourister duralite 360 is a suitcase you will love from a brand you trust. Raised texture provides scratch protection along with a shiny recessed area that provides a pop of color. The wheels are large for effortless movement.
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 17.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00J8MVUBO
- Item model number: 60428-1041
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 25, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The storage inside is very convenient.
The only slight downside which we didn't account for while upgrading our whole set to this style is: Because the case splits down the middle you can no longer push it up against a wall to unpack. You have to find a large floor space or bed to unfold the whole thing.
Not a big deal, but something we didn't account for.
The inside is large enough for me to easily fit 5 changes of clothes in one half and my full-size memory foam pillow in the other, so it works perfectly for my business trips.
It also rolls impressively smoothly over sidewalks, etc.
The only thing I've had trouble with is remembering which side to keep upright when I open it, since there are two areas for storage divided by the middle pocket organizer flap, and opening it upside down will cause some of the stuff to fall out a little. That's more of a user error though! Overall I really like how it's sectioned off.
I've only flown twice with it so far, so I can't comment on durability except to say, so far, there's not a mark on it!
The wheels were great. I live in Chicago and brought this home on the train. It's about a 5 block walk from the train to home over sidewalks of varying condition and it glided along. I have no complaints whatsoever.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought one for myself in purple and after using it i bought one for mu hubby. Fits alot of stuff and very durable.Published 8 days ago by pamwwri
Lightweight, easy to load. love the two compartments and that it is expandable.Published 1 month ago by Linda Boyd
Rolls really well- durable. Lots of expansion in the gusset. Great product!Published 2 months ago by C. tighehansen
It is a very lightweight luggage and I love the color as it is easy to spot. I also purchased the 21 inch version of this and both have been my family's constant companions in our... Read morePublished 2 months ago by C. ANDRES
Just got back from vacation and this peice of luggage was great! Very roomy, durable moves with ease on the wheels!Published 3 months ago by Jo Anne Allard
I was a little concerned when I first opened the box to see how this case was so soft and flexible. Was I surprised to see how durable this was and how much I was able to pack. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this 24" hard sided American Tourister and a Samsonite 20" hard sided at the same time for an upcoming trip to Paris. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Darlene