Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on February 11, 2014
Just returned from a two-week vacation using my American Tourister Fieldbrook II 2 Piece Luggage set. It fit my needs perfectly. Also, I was impressed that there is a 10-year warranty on such an economically-priced set. I'll look at American Tourister brand again if I have need of other luggage.
11 comment| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 5, 2014
Not as sturdy as I'd hoped, but it's better than the actively disintegrating luggage I had previously. Purchased for a business trip because my old luggage was causing runs in clothing. It worked for the trip, but I don't know how many more trips it will make it. There is only a thin piece of (removable) polyester between the contents and the locking handle. It is entirely possible something on the bottom of the suitcase could get jammed by the handle when you contract it. The carry-on bag seems well made, for that sort of thing, and I like the strap that allows you to piggyback it with the suitcase.
on October 7, 2014
Great Piece with enough room to pack for a two week vacation. Good value for what I paid. I am very happy with it :)
on June 9, 2014
Bought this for a gift for my granddaughter to keep her 18 in doll and wardrobe in. The extra small bag is just the right size for her items when she goes for "doll night sleep over". Not easy to load into the trunk of the car because there is no handle on the side.
on July 26, 2016
Exactly the size my husband needed for frequent traveling. He likes that the smaller piece has a band in the back to secure around the handle on the larger piece. Hoping it holds up for frequent traveling.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I absolutely adore this luggage set. I got it for the color, which is more of a plum rather than the bright purple in the picture. The larger piece is carry-on size and the bag has great capacity. I would purchase this set again!
on August 31, 2016
returned the product due to size; but the service provided by both Samsonite and Amazon was great!!
on May 14, 2015
The product arrived a little slower than I'd hoped (after Mother's Day Holiday) but the product was exactly as described and depicted on the product page. Needless to say, my aunt loved her gift!
on July 26, 2014
Exactly as described. Simple yet sufficient for a couple days of travel.
on March 12, 2016
Plenty of room and easy to stack and pull around. I even slid a smaller bag on top of the two.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.