Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,045 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,094 reviews
on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1212 comments| 668 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2016
Ok, so I guess I am giving away my secret here... but just pick another color, will ya?? GREEN LUGGAGE! I love the classic black look for almost all of my clothing and accessories, BUT NOW with this vibrant green color, I find my luggage so quickly when checking bags or going on a cruise... By the way, these bags are PERFECT for a cruise, they all fit into one another like Russian Nesting dolls, so save space in your cabin... and they are the perfect size allowable by the cruise lines for 2 people. I did read some negative reviews that these things fell apart on a few buyers, but this couldn't be further from my experience with this American Tourister product. With the exception of the largest of the 4 bags, all are the carry-on size... and can expand and contract with the extra zippers. Plenty of compartments... EXCELLENT PRICE TOO>
I would definitely recommend to a friend, especially with Amazon Prime Membership - QUICK DELIVERY!
on September 5, 2016
So I have just used the bags for the first time since I purchased them and they are coming apart rapidly. I had high hopes for these' bags all down the drain.
review image review image
on January 23, 2017
What I would consider a pretty good value.
As some other reviewers wrote, they look larger in pictures than their actual size.
We recently used them for travel for the first time and they held up well going through baggage claim.
Rollers rolled well on the roller bag.
The collapsible handle functioned properly, but does not seem to be very robust and probably will not last forever.

One other item of note, we chose the purple thinking that not many people traveling would have that color luggage. We were not correct with that line of thinking. Black and purple were the most popular two colors on the carousel.

For the price, if you're in need of new bags, these are a decent way to go. We are happy with them.
on April 4, 2016
First, for the money, its a great buy!!!! My first disappointment was the color. If you are expecting a vibrant purple with silver you aren't going to be happy. It arrived more as a darker, duller purple. On the bright side (no pun intended), my wife absolutely loves the color so -----there. The quality is great. All of the stitching appears to be great quality, but of course, the real test will be when we take them on our trip next month. I will say they are smaller than I thought they would be, but again this is 4 different matching bags for 70ish dollars. I plan on purchasing more of these in the future for our children (as moving out of the house gifts - yea!!!!) and I think that its perfect for that. The rollers roll good and again, the quality appears to be up to American Tourister par which is a great product. All of the packages arrived on time and in perfect condition. This is something I would recommend to you.
on March 9, 2015
This saved the day for us. We are traveling to New Zealand and the had the perfect sizes for us or our Bus Tour. Very light weight and well made. Very much worth the money we paid for them. Not sure how long they will last, but I still think they are well worth getting.

I feel I need to add this information to this review as I had a problem getting the right size and weight for each bag in this set...

The Big Bag is about Check-In size 27H-17W-10D 7.6 LBS
The next Bag is Carry-On size 23H-14W-7.5D 5.8 LBS
The Tote Bag is Both 24W - 11H - 12D 3LBS
The small Bag is very nice size... 16.5 W - 11H - 6D believe it or not only 1 LBS

Hope this information helps all thinking about buying this set, I really like it....
on December 13, 2013
I received this luggage set early and it was well-packaged. This is a nice set - it includes 4 pieces: large suitcase, smaller suitcase, duffle and a small carry-on shoulder bag. The two suitcases and the duffle have wheels. The smaller suitcase, duffle and carry-on shoulder bag are carry on size for all airlines. The larger suitcase will likely need to be checked (check with your airline). All bags are carry-on friendly for cruise ships. The larger suitcase has a hidden expanding zipper that lets you get 2" more of stuff in it. Plenty of pockets for smaller items too. This color combination stands out so it's easy to see if you do have to check your bags.

We had 1 large American Tourister suitcase already and it has stood up to the abuse of airlines and cruise ship baggage handlers so far. I think The quality is good. This set would actually be big enough for a couple
44 comments| 230 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2016
I bought this set and the first time I used the smallest bag all-around the zipper loosed out. I am returning. Do not buy this set it is not strong at all.
review image
on May 2, 2017
This set comes as described. The pieces are good enough, but I'm not confident that they would survive going through airports or cargo ports without being torn up. The interior has only flimsy plastic to reinforce the fabric. I've seen these easily shattered in other pieces after luggage handlers got ahold of them. If you're going to be the only one handling your luggage (ie it's not going to be thrown around), these should hold up fine. Otherwise, you might want to spring for a pricier set or you'll just be purchasing another during your trip which is even more costly than having the time to shop around.
on April 21, 2017
Have used these for both road travel, and multiple flights since purchased. They are excellent! Good quality, sturdy and hold up well to the abuse luggage gets during air travel, the zipper are smooth and don't snag or stick, pockets are large. I'd buy these again without hesitation. Great product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.