BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1313 comments| 721 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2015
Ummm yeah, it's tiny. Would be a good set for a single person but definitely not for a family. Nice looking set....just very small!!!
review image
11 comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2017
luggage was bought for granddaughter who is taking her first airplane trip this month. She loved them!
on June 19, 2017
Worked great for our cruise! Wish the long bag had a pull handle as well
on April 22, 2015
Purchased these for a trip from CT to GA. It was a 10 day trip with interchanging flights there and back. I only used the 2 rolling luggage suitcases for this trip. They exceeded my expectations and held a lot more than expected. Rolled smoothly through the airport and easy to maneuver. All in all, I give them 5 stars!! I haven't used the other 2 bags but upon inspecting them, they look to be just as good quality and the duffle bag is HUGE!
on September 6, 2017
the zips are crap. the only worth it is the small, shoulder carry, bag
on August 24, 2017
Great buy and good luggage...we didn't need anything else but these!
on August 10, 2017
Looks great - Good quality at such a great price ! Would buy again 😊
on August 6, 2017
Received right on time. Everything was as described. No issues.
on May 8, 2017
I think this luggage is very well made, light weight, easy to move around. I used it twice last year no issues, and it is nice looking. I would recommend purchasing this set very affordable too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.