Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1313 comments| 764 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 11, 2017
I travel for my work and to see grandkids and have been overwhelmingly disappointed in this luggage. The large suitcase has been on one international trip and I am not kidding, it looks like I pulled it out of my neighbor's trash. The fabric is shredding, pulled and really looks bad. The matching weekend roller is even worse! If you want to avoid disappointment, do not buy this set. Keep looking. I have had an Eagle Creek Weekend roller for 10 years, and did not want to spend the money on replacing my now tired bag [which boasts 5 international trips]. BIG MISTAKE! I should have stuck with Eagle Creek, just to save myself the hassle of this lousy luggage. Check out the damage yourself. Again. DO NOT BUY!
review imagereview image
on January 10, 2018
Value for money. If this set lasts us 2 international trips, its paid for itself.

This is a very basic set. I got a particular color option because that had a substantial discount - this made it worth the price.

My wife has taken the 25" case on an international trip and it survived all the baggage handling! So the next use is what we are hoping it will last for, any use after that is bonus value.
on December 8, 2017
I purchased this for a young family member for her first international trip. She said she loved it! The color is beautiful. It arrived when it was supposed to arrive and was in perfect condition. She said the only problem is there are four pieces in the set and she can take only two of them on her flight!!!
on June 9, 2015
Ummm yeah, it's tiny. Would be a good set for a single person but definitely not for a family. Nice looking set....just very small!!!
review image
11 comment| 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 19, 2017
Worked great for our cruise! Wish the long bag had a pull handle as well
on January 13, 2018
These are pretty good quality and sizes. Does the job it is supposed to be doing, and pretty well.
on January 9, 2018
The best luggage for the price. All three pieces work perfect for traveling.
on September 6, 2017
the zips are crap. the only worth it is the small, shoulder carry, bag
on January 15, 2018
It look way more expensive. Alot of room and zippers. Alot for the price
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.