Lyft Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,196 reviews
on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1313 comments| 716 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2017
I've been using American Tourister brand luggage for 10 years.
I travel quite a bit, and the luggage holds up pretty well.

What I don't like about the set, is the included duffel bag has wheels, but no handle. I do not understand the reasoning behind this design. It makes no sense. Also, the plastic plating that makes up the interior construction is relatively weak, and brakes pretty easily upon impact. It doesn't appear to affect the functionality of the suitcase, but it's pretty annoying to have to clean out shards of broken plastic out of the bottom of your suitcase after a trip.
If you're planning on buying this set,I would highly recommend purchasing a set without the duffle. Unless of course, you enjoy lugging a duffel bag around the airport.

Overall, American Tourister is a good brand, and their products are decent. The suitcases look good, and will certainly hold up for a while.
on September 25, 2017
Very happy with this purchase. I bought 2 sets because my oldest was going off to Florida for college and we decided to combine that with a family vacation (6 people). For the price, this is really well made and stood up to a lot of tests (ALL of our luggage was lost on the way to FL and then back in IL!). We don't really have a whole lot of use for the smallest bag but I would definitely buy this again.
on September 18, 2017
I am very pleased with my new luggage. It has held up well to a trip from US to South Africa. And it looks good too! Light weight but strong.
on May 30, 2017
I was very disappointed when I opened these. Very poor quality!!
on September 18, 2017
Best value ever. Super cheap feel once opened. Super light. Gym bag has a sturdy somehow bent hard plastic bottom with two wheels and it's about as long as the carry on is tall
on August 28, 2017
Wait a week if you can price might drop. I'm a little upset that the price has went down by over $10 since I ordered this. Outside of that it is a good buy
on June 11, 2017
These compact luggage bags are surprisingly durable for the price. I travel to Africa regularly and my luggage often gets damaged in the journey. This luggage, however. remained unmarked.
on March 14, 2017
I travel a lot for work, and this set is perfect. Months later and they still look brand new. No problems with zippers or pull bars.
on July 18, 2017
luggage was bought for granddaughter who is taking her first airplane trip this month. She loved them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.