Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1313 comments| 751 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 11, 2017
I travel for my work and to see grandkids and have been overwhelmingly disappointed in this luggage. The large suitcase has been on one international trip and I am not kidding, it looks like I pulled it out of my neighbor's trash. The fabric is shredding, pulled and really looks bad. The matching weekend roller is even worse! If you want to avoid disappointment, do not buy this set. Keep looking. I have had an Eagle Creek Weekend roller for 10 years, and did not want to spend the money on replacing my now tired bag [which boasts 5 international trips]. BIG MISTAKE! I should have stuck with Eagle Creek, just to save myself the hassle of this lousy luggage.
on June 9, 2015
Ummm yeah, it's tiny. Would be a good set for a single person but definitely not for a family. Nice looking set....just very small!!!
review image
11 comment| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2017
I purchased this for a young family member for her first international trip. She said she loved it! The color is beautiful. It arrived when it was supposed to arrive and was in perfect condition. She said the only problem is there are four pieces in the set and she can take only two of them on her flight!!!
on December 11, 2017
Wow! What a great deal! Name brand quality at the best price! This set provided us with 2 sized for check-in, one carry-on, and one personal bag. Even better, the personal bag attatches perfectly on the wheeled carry-on. Great color purple, not just another black bag.
on December 7, 2017
Very nice set, does not look cheap at all. Glad it is not a bright red as it appears in the picture. Smaller than what I thought it might be. I guess I should have paid more attention to the measurements given. Bags has no expansions and the duffel bag does not have an extended handle, but a fabric loop attached to the bag to pull with. The duffel bag is not ideal for an average or tall person. Definitely worth the money.
on June 19, 2017
Worked great for our cruise! Wish the long bag had a pull handle as well
on September 6, 2017
the zips are crap. the only worth it is the small, shoulder carry, bag
on August 24, 2017
Great buy and good luggage...we didn't need anything else but these!
on August 10, 2017
Looks great - Good quality at such a great price ! Would buy again 😊
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.