Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,156 reviews
on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1212 comments| 705 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2015
These four pieces cover any range of trip needs. I have used them to fly to Oregon from Boston and back. I had no issues with zippers, wheels etc. They move easily even loaded to the max and all store in the largest case. A light color was probably not the best pick but really not a huge thing for me if they get a little dirty. I am very satisfied with them and would recommend​ them to anyone.
on June 9, 2017
Read mixed reviews about zipper issues. Have had no problems at all. Had the two larger ones and the carry on packed to the max. Great luggage set and the color is very pretty.
on August 15, 2017
The largest bag is expandable but the carry-on (2nd biggest) is not.
These are obviously cheaply made, but the price is reasonable. If you frequently travel via airplane then you will want something more durable because the airlines tend to throw bags around a bit. If you will handle these yourself (travelling by car) and treat them gently, then they should be fine for a few years.
on June 26, 2017
Luggage looks great for the price however the biggest piece was wet on outside and inside. The shipping box was completely dry - so must've been wet when shipped. Was so wet that the color was coming off on large plastic tag attached to it. The inside of the front zip pockets were wet too. Seriously disappointed.
on March 19, 2017
They're good I just don't see them lasting longer than a few trips. The fabric/zipper doesn't feel so sturdy. I bought them for a flight because the price point and the amount of luggage/bags.
on September 26, 2014
I wasn't sure if I should buy this! I read the reviews and I still wasn't sure! It was my first time travelling abroad to Asia for university and I was really scared that my luggage would fall apart. I didn't have any reliable suitcases at home and it took hours upon hours of reading every single customer review to pick something.

I chose this set because for the price, you're getting a whole load of stuff, and also because it all matches! I prefer cloth suitcases over the plastic ones, because I'm afraid the plastic will break.

Finally, in regards to the pieces themselves, they held up very very well! Not even grazed or broken yet! You can tell the quality is really weak/cheap/thin, but the suitcase itself doesn't look bad at all. On my way back, I stuffed them up so tight that they still didn't tear.

I've used only the rolling pieces. The computer/laptop bag is ok for a 15" laptop at best and is a typical, stiff laptop/shoulder bag. The large duffel is so big and roomy. It's more sturdy than I'd expected and made of thicker (or just reinforced more) than the other pieces.

If you're not sure and you're on a budget to buy luggage, I would say go with this! It comes all packed into one suitcase, they're SUPER light and super sturdy! I dragged these through the streets in Korea and they survived that and baggage claim in three airports!
on July 15, 2016
Where do I start well if you're looking for reasonable price for a decent product these American Tourister luggage are great we do a lot of traveling especially to the coast and cruises. Typically on the cruises the guys who put your luggage are pretty rough stack bunch of luggage is on top of each other tend to damage or bus zippers but these have withstood all the test very rough with them put lots of clothes and shoes
on March 8, 2016
I purchased this set for my brother and had it shipped to him. I was a little disappointed to learn that the size of the "large" suitcase is more like an over-sized carry on. It's too big to carry on, so you'd have to check it at the airport; however, I thought it was going to be a "normal sized large" suitcase. My fault for ordering in a rush and not looking at the measurements close enough. So, if you order this set, be sure to do so! Other than that, he seems to be pleased.
on November 23, 2015
I am completely satisfied with this product. It is a great inexpensive luggage set for someone who does not travel a lot. My husband and I will use it for vacations for many years. The delivery was on time and the product was in great shape.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.