YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 951 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,000 reviews
on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1212 comments| 621 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2013
I received this luggage set early and it was well-packaged. This is a nice set - it includes 4 pieces: large suitcase, smaller suitcase, duffle and a small carry-on shoulder bag. The two suitcases and the duffle have wheels. The smaller suitcase, duffle and carry-on shoulder bag are carry on size for all airlines. The larger suitcase will likely need to be checked (check with your airline). All bags are carry-on friendly for cruise ships. The larger suitcase has a hidden expanding zipper that lets you get 2" more of stuff in it. Plenty of pockets for smaller items too. This color combination stands out so it's easy to see if you do have to check your bags.

We had 1 large American Tourister suitcase already and it has stood up to the abuse of airlines and cruise ship baggage handlers so far. I think The quality is good. This set would actually be big enough for a couple
44 comments| 222 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2014
I received this set a couple of weeks before I went on a two week trip with two of the larger pieces; this was the first time I used the luggage. I did not over pack either of the bags, yet halfway through the trip the fabric between the secondary and main zipper ripped almost all the way along the vertical portion of the luggage. Furthermore, on the trip back, several of the metal pieces popped out to reveal holes in the fabric on the back; I am certain further use will cause those holes to turn into tears, rendering the luggage useless. By the time I returned I discovered the refund window was closed and there doesn't seem to be any way to get in touch with anyone about it. It's ludicrous that on its first use this luggage should fall to pieces. It doesn't seem that this is always the case considering the other reviews; I would really just like the large luggage to be replaced.
0Comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2014
Set is very flexible --- can use for long or short trips. Nice color and detailing. Far better quality than can be shown in picture.
11 comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2014
bought these for my wife's vacation and she was very happy with quality and durability if this set. very handsome set that is held in high regards.I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a nice set of luggage
on February 9, 2014
This was a gift for my sister and she is very pleased with the set. The sizes are useful and she likes the color. She's particularly happy with the duffel bag, which can be slung over a shoulder if not too full, but has the wheels to be dragged if it's loaded up and weighs a lot. The blue is not too bright, but certainly will be easy to identify among all the dark black bags that pop out on the airline luggage carousel.
on January 13, 2014
I bought the purple luggage set. This set of luggage set has worked real nice for us. My kids had pulled the luggage up and down the stairs and all around the house. They stood up to the abuse of my children. The real test came when we flew out for a funeral last week. I used two 'Lewis N. Clark Add-A-Bag Luggage Strap' from Amazon to hook the large luggage to a bigger American Tourister luggage we already had. They were easy to spot when coming off the carousel. I inspected the luggage each time we got out of the airport and they stood up to the abuse of flying. I am glad I purchased this set. I will buy American Tourister luggage again in a heart beat!
22 comments| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2014
I wasn't sure if I should buy this! I read the reviews and I still wasn't sure! It was my first time travelling abroad to Asia for university and I was really scared that my luggage would fall apart. I didn't have any reliable suitcases at home and it took hours upon hours of reading every single customer review to pick something.

I chose this set because for the price, you're getting a whole load of stuff, and also because it all matches! I prefer cloth suitcases over the plastic ones, because I'm afraid the plastic will break.

Finally, in regards to the pieces themselves, they held up very very well! Not even grazed or broken yet! You can tell the quality is really weak/cheap/thin, but the suitcase itself doesn't look bad at all. On my way back, I stuffed them up so tight that they still didn't tear.

I've used only the rolling pieces. The computer/laptop bag is ok for a 15" laptop at best and is a typical, stiff laptop/shoulder bag. The large duffel is so big and roomy. It's more sturdy than I'd expected and made of thicker (or just reinforced more) than the other pieces.

If you're not sure and you're on a budget to buy luggage, I would say go with this! It comes all packed into one suitcase, they're SUPER light and super sturdy! I dragged these through the streets in Korea and they survived that and baggage claim in three airports!
on July 31, 2014
In all honesty, I needed to replace a Delsey that's had more than it's fair share of use and that I was really pleased with. I didn't want to spend a lot on luggage for a recent trip to Miami, Fl., so I bargained shopped on Amazon. I purchased the luggage based on reviews. I am overall pleased with the luggage, and will probably continue to use it for domestic flights. I am not sure how it was last on a long international flight and if it will withstand the wear and tear. The color is great and easily identifiable among the blues, blacks, and reds that you frequently see at the luggage carousel. The zippers and pull-up handle are user friendly and seemed to work without a hitch. The one draw-back that is huge for me, is that the luggage tips with weight. This was a five day trip and my wardrobe consisted of bathing suits, cover-ups and evening clothes for going out. I am not big on taking many toiletries and shoes, and so there really shouldn't have been too much of a problem with weight tipping. Either way, I would recommend it for short weekend getaways and possible for use if you are going somewhere for a week, maybe two if you are a light packer!
on March 15, 2015
These four pieces cover any range of trip needs. I have used them to fly to Oregon from Boston and back. I had no issues with zippers, wheels etc. They move easily even loaded to the max and all store in the largest case. A light color was probably not the best pick but really not a huge thing for me if they get a little dirty. I am very satisfied with them and would recommend​ them to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.