Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1313 comments| 770 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 15, 2016
Ok, so I guess I am giving away my secret here... but just pick another color, will ya?? GREEN LUGGAGE! I love the classic black look for almost all of my clothing and accessories, BUT NOW with this vibrant green color, I find my luggage so quickly when checking bags or going on a cruise... By the way, these bags are PERFECT for a cruise, they all fit into one another like Russian Nesting dolls, so save space in your cabin... and they are the perfect size allowable by the cruise lines for 2 people. I did read some negative reviews that these things fell apart on a few buyers, but this couldn't be further from my experience with this American Tourister product. With the exception of the largest of the 4 bags, all are the carry-on size... and can expand and contract with the extra zippers. Plenty of compartments... EXCELLENT PRICE TOO>
I would definitely recommend to a friend, especially with Amazon Prime Membership - QUICK DELIVERY!
on January 23, 2017
What I would consider a pretty good value.
As some other reviewers wrote, they look larger in pictures than their actual size.
We recently used them for travel for the first time and they held up well going through baggage claim.
Rollers rolled well on the roller bag.
The collapsible handle functioned properly, but does not seem to be very robust and probably will not last forever.

One other item of note, we chose the purple thinking that not many people traveling would have that color luggage. We were not correct with that line of thinking. Black and purple were the most popular two colors on the carousel.

For the price, if you're in need of new bags, these are a decent way to go. We are happy with them.
on December 11, 2017
I travel for my work and to see grandkids and have been overwhelmingly disappointed in this luggage. The large suitcase has been on one international trip and I am not kidding, it looks like I pulled it out of my neighbor's trash. The fabric is shredding, pulled and really looks bad. The matching weekend roller is even worse! If you want to avoid disappointment, do not buy this set. Keep looking. I have had an Eagle Creek Weekend roller for 10 years, and did not want to spend the money on replacing my now tired bag [which boasts 5 international trips]. BIG MISTAKE! I should have stuck with Eagle Creek, just to save myself the hassle of this lousy luggage. Check out the damage yourself. Again. DO NOT BUY!
review imagereview image
on October 9, 2017
I haven't used the other bags as I typically carry-on so my review is on the duffel bag. It lasted about a dozen flights before giving out. It busted at the seams so I upgraded to a 360 hard cased roller for a carry-on. If you have a small child or want to get a nice set for yourself and you don't fly a ton, this is a good buy. If you fly at least a half dozen times a year, invest in a hard-cased set or buy individual items.
on August 29, 2016
Came all 4 pieces. Truly liked it.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on June 9, 2017
Read mixed reviews about zipper issues. Have had no problems at all. Had the two larger ones and the carry on packed to the max. Great luggage set and the color is very pretty.
on July 14, 2017
These are GREAT items and especially for the price. Each item is well made and durable. I was happy to find out that the duffle bag came with wheels.
on June 28, 2017
We just returned from Hawaii 2 weeks ago and used this luggage for the first time for the trip. It didn't hold up well. I just ordered another brand in hard case from Amazon, hopefully they last longer than these. Horrible quality!
on July 15, 2016
Where do I start well if you're looking for reasonable price for a decent product these American Tourister luggage are great we do a lot of traveling especially to the coast and cruises. Typically on the cruises the guys who put your luggage are pretty rough stack bunch of luggage is on top of each other tend to damage or bus zippers but these have withstood all the test very rough with them put lots of clothes and shoes

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.