Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1313 comments| 722 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2017
I'm so disappointed with this buy. I'm also offended as a customer. I don't know how they thought it was okay to sell damaged goods and advertised it as new. I have looked at only the larger one and I'm scared to open the rest.
review image review image
on June 9, 2015
Ummm yeah, it's tiny. Would be a good set for a single person but definitely not for a family. Nice looking set....just very small!!!
review image
11 comment| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2017
I haven't used the other bags as I typically carry-on so my review is on the duffel bag. It lasted about a dozen flights before giving out. It busted at the seams so I upgraded to a 360 hard cased roller for a carry-on. If you have a small child or want to get a nice set for yourself and you don't fly a ton, this is a good buy. If you fly at least a half dozen times a year, invest in a hard-cased set or buy individual items.
on September 14, 2017
I've been using American Tourister brand luggage for 10 years.
I travel quite a bit, and the luggage holds up pretty well.

What I don't like about the set, is the included duffel bag has wheels, but no handle. I do not understand the reasoning behind this design. It makes no sense. Also, the plastic plating that makes up the interior construction is relatively weak, and brakes pretty easily upon impact. It doesn't appear to affect the functionality of the suitcase, but it's pretty annoying to have to clean out shards of broken plastic out of the bottom of your suitcase after a trip.
If you're planning on buying this set,I would highly recommend purchasing a set without the duffle. Unless of course, you enjoy lugging a duffel bag around the airport.

Overall, American Tourister is a good brand, and their products are decent. The suitcases look good, and will certainly hold up for a while.
on September 18, 2017
Best value ever. Super cheap feel once opened. Super light. Gym bag has a sturdy somehow bent hard plastic bottom with two wheels and it's about as long as the carry on is tall
on September 18, 2017
I am very pleased with my new luggage. It has held up well to a trip from US to South Africa. And it looks good too! Light weight but strong.
on June 11, 2017
These compact luggage bags are surprisingly durable for the price. I travel to Africa regularly and my luggage often gets damaged in the journey. This luggage, however. remained unmarked.
on March 14, 2017
I travel a lot for work, and this set is perfect. Months later and they still look brand new. No problems with zippers or pull bars.
on October 17, 2017
Well made, great performance handle a 12 hour flight like a champ! Easy to clean with a damp cloth, easy to store, light weight.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.