Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1313 comments| 734 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2015
Ummm yeah, it's tiny. Would be a good set for a single person but definitely not for a family. Nice looking set....just very small!!!
review image
11 comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2017
I am very pleased with my new luggage. It has held up well to a trip from US to South Africa. And it looks good too! Light weight but strong.
on November 1, 2017
These were perfect for my husband who travels a lot, airlines are hard on luggage so I needed a good set for a good price as it really doesn't matter if you spend hundreds or not they all get abused by the airline. So far so good, heading out for his 2nd trip and still looks great.
on November 8, 2017
I've had American Tourister luggage in the past that I loved. This set is a cheaply made rendition. The luggage is too small and I'm going to end up giving this set away. I can hardly get enough in this set for a two day trip, let alone two weeks. I guess it's true, you get what you pay for
on December 27, 2016
Much nicer than I expected! Purchased these for my Mother and she loves them! We had looked for a 3 piece set locally and they were much more expensive so I decided to check Amazon. Three of the 4 pieces could be used as carryon but that doesn't mean they are small. The wheels are not 360° and that's great! Our experience with the 360° wheels is they break to easily. They store packed inside each other which is space saving! The quality of the fabric is durable and tough, yet nice. Highly recommended! Not disappointed at all!!
on October 17, 2017
Well made, great performance handle a 12 hour flight like a champ! Easy to clean with a damp cloth, easy to store, light weight.
on June 19, 2017
Worked great for our cruise! Wish the long bag had a pull handle as well
on September 6, 2017
the zips are crap. the only worth it is the small, shoulder carry, bag
on August 24, 2017
Great buy and good luggage...we didn't need anything else but these!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.