Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,008 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,056 reviews
on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1212 comments| 654 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2016
Ok, so I guess I am giving away my secret here... but just pick another color, will ya?? GREEN LUGGAGE! I love the classic black look for almost all of my clothing and accessories, BUT NOW with this vibrant green color, I find my luggage so quickly when checking bags or going on a cruise... By the way, these bags are PERFECT for a cruise, they all fit into one another like Russian Nesting dolls, so save space in your cabin... and they are the perfect size allowable by the cruise lines for 2 people. I did read some negative reviews that these things fell apart on a few buyers, but this couldn't be further from my experience with this American Tourister product. With the exception of the largest of the 4 bags, all are the carry-on size... and can expand and contract with the extra zippers. Plenty of compartments... EXCELLENT PRICE TOO>
I would definitely recommend to a friend, especially with Amazon Prime Membership - QUICK DELIVERY!
on March 15, 2015
These four pieces cover any range of trip needs. I have used them to fly to Oregon from Boston and back. I had no issues with zippers, wheels etc. They move easily even loaded to the max and all store in the largest case. A light color was probably not the best pick but really not a huge thing for me if they get a little dirty. I am very satisfied with them and would recommend​ them to anyone.
on December 13, 2013
I received this luggage set early and it was well-packaged. This is a nice set - it includes 4 pieces: large suitcase, smaller suitcase, duffle and a small carry-on shoulder bag. The two suitcases and the duffle have wheels. The smaller suitcase, duffle and carry-on shoulder bag are carry on size for all airlines. The larger suitcase will likely need to be checked (check with your airline). All bags are carry-on friendly for cruise ships. The larger suitcase has a hidden expanding zipper that lets you get 2" more of stuff in it. Plenty of pockets for smaller items too. This color combination stands out so it's easy to see if you do have to check your bags.

We had 1 large American Tourister suitcase already and it has stood up to the abuse of airlines and cruise ship baggage handlers so far. I think The quality is good. This set would actually be big enough for a couple
44 comments| 229 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2016
So I have just used the bags for the first time since I purchased them and they are coming apart rapidly. I had high hopes for these' bags all down the drain.
review image review image
on March 23, 2017
The cancer causing material warning is disconcerting and it did have a strong chemical smell when it first arrived. I wish I didn't live in the city and could have aired it out outside.

But, otherwise, the quality seems good and the purple set I ordered is true to the picture. I saw no defects. For around 50 dollars it seems worth it. I'll update this if I notice anything wrong with it early on when traveling.
on February 1, 2017
Bought for my daughters to use (ages 6 and 12) on vacations and road trips. They love the color, the bags fit their needs, and the price was right. Durability and quality matches the price; frequent flyers/travelers should buy better.
on July 31, 2014
I really love the value on this set. I got them on sale and thought I was getting only one or two bags but the entire set of four arrived. Even at the original price, I thought that it wouldn't be quite as well made as I wanted, but the price was right and it had high ratings consistently. When I received the and checked them out for quality and space, I saw why they're highly rated. It's not a "very large" set but a moderately large set. I bought this to go on a cruise with girlfriends, and this is perfect for me to travel for a week, and I'm only taking the largest bag, the midsize bag, and the small bag. I could probably condense more than I'm but I plan on buying souvenirs. ;-) It would also be perfect for a couple to travel for nearly a week. I will likely buy additional luggage for this set for my daughters when we do a family vacation.

I've really packed the large bag heavily so far, and it IS heavy... but I love the fact that I can pull two luggage cases at the same time easily because they have the long handles and wheels. Even the one that's shaped like a duffle bag has wheels if you need them. I love all of the pockets. Seriously though, the portability is important to me because I can't carry heavy things with Fibromyalgia.

My only complaint is that I can't figure out how to attach the smaller bag to the bigger bag but that's my issue and not the baggage. Oh, and that they didn't come with luggage tags. That would have been nice.

I bought it in purple and they're more of an eggplant purple in person than what you see in the photo but they're still very attractive. My husband said they're manly enough that he would use them and not be embarrassed. They've handled several weeks of my daughters pretending to pack and unpack, rolling around the house packed full of everything and anything, and attention from our cats. Not a single mark on them.
on August 6, 2016
I bought this set and the first time I used the smallest bag all-around the zipper loosed out. I am returning. Do not buy this set it is not strong at all.
review image
on September 21, 2016
Good Product.
The quality is fine, but be careful when you use it.
review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.