Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1313 comments| 753 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 9, 2015
Ummm yeah, it's tiny. Would be a good set for a single person but definitely not for a family. Nice looking set....just very small!!!
review image
11 comment| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 12, 2017
Great price, great luggage. We don't travel a whole lot and this works well with our lifestyle. Love the different size of luggage options with this set. We are able to have a bathroom bag as well as options for small or large luggage accessory pieces.
on December 8, 2017
I purchased this for a young family member for her first international trip. She said she loved it! The color is beautiful. It arrived when it was supposed to arrive and was in perfect condition. She said the only problem is there are four pieces in the set and she can take only two of them on her flight!!!
on December 13, 2017
We’ve had this bag set for 3 1/2 years. We fly about twice a year and also use it for holiday road trips. Is it the most well made and durable set? Oh heck no. I paid more for my backpack than this set of four luggage. But ours is holding up well and we will have gotten our money out of it when it breaks. It’s a good value if you have a tight budget or don’t travel much.
on December 11, 2017
Wow! What a great deal! Name brand quality at the best price! This set provided us with 2 sized for check-in, one carry-on, and one personal bag. Even better, the personal bag attatches perfectly on the wheeled carry-on. Great color purple, not just another black bag.
on December 7, 2017
Very nice set, does not look cheap at all. Glad it is not a bright red as it appears in the picture. Smaller than what I thought it might be. I guess I should have paid more attention to the measurements given. Bags has no expansions and the duffel bag does not have an extended handle, but a fabric loop attached to the bag to pull with. The duffel bag is not ideal for an average or tall person. Definitely worth the money.
on June 19, 2017
Worked great for our cruise! Wish the long bag had a pull handle as well
on September 6, 2017
the zips are crap. the only worth it is the small, shoulder carry, bag
on August 10, 2017
Looks great - Good quality at such a great price ! Would buy again 😊
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.