Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,071 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,119 reviews
on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1212 comments| 693 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2016
So I have just used the bags for the first time since I purchased them and they are coming apart rapidly. I had high hopes for these' bags all down the drain.
review image review image
on March 9, 2015
This saved the day for us. We are traveling to New Zealand and the had the perfect sizes for us or our Bus Tour. Very light weight and well made. Very much worth the money we paid for them. Not sure how long they will last, but I still think they are well worth getting.

I feel I need to add this information to this review as I had a problem getting the right size and weight for each bag in this set...

The Big Bag is about Check-In size 27H-17W-10D 7.6 LBS
The next Bag is Carry-On size 23H-14W-7.5D 5.8 LBS
The Tote Bag is Both 24W - 11H - 12D 3LBS
The small Bag is very nice size... 16.5 W - 11H - 6D believe it or not only 1 LBS

Hope this information helps all thinking about buying this set, I really like it....
on May 2, 2017
This set comes as described. The pieces are good enough, but I'm not confident that they would survive going through airports or cargo ports without being torn up. The interior has only flimsy plastic to reinforce the fabric. I've seen these easily shattered in other pieces after luggage handlers got ahold of them. If you're going to be the only one handling your luggage (ie it's not going to be thrown around), these should hold up fine. Otherwise, you might want to spring for a pricier set or you'll just be purchasing another during your trip which is even more costly than having the time to shop around.
on April 21, 2017
Have used these for both road travel, and multiple flights since purchased. They are excellent! Good quality, sturdy and hold up well to the abuse luggage gets during air travel, the zipper are smooth and don't snag or stick, pockets are large. I'd buy these again without hesitation. Great product.
on December 13, 2013
I received this luggage set early and it was well-packaged. This is a nice set - it includes 4 pieces: large suitcase, smaller suitcase, duffle and a small carry-on shoulder bag. The two suitcases and the duffle have wheels. The smaller suitcase, duffle and carry-on shoulder bag are carry on size for all airlines. The larger suitcase will likely need to be checked (check with your airline). All bags are carry-on friendly for cruise ships. The larger suitcase has a hidden expanding zipper that lets you get 2" more of stuff in it. Plenty of pockets for smaller items too. This color combination stands out so it's easy to see if you do have to check your bags.

We had 1 large American Tourister suitcase already and it has stood up to the abuse of airlines and cruise ship baggage handlers so far. I think The quality is good. This set would actually be big enough for a couple
44 comments| 230 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2015
These four pieces cover any range of trip needs. I have used them to fly to Oregon from Boston and back. I had no issues with zippers, wheels etc. They move easily even loaded to the max and all store in the largest case. A light color was probably not the best pick but really not a huge thing for me if they get a little dirty. I am very satisfied with them and would recommend​ them to anyone.
on June 9, 2017
Read mixed reviews about zipper issues. Have had no problems at all. Had the two larger ones and the carry on packed to the max. Great luggage set and the color is very pretty.
on July 31, 2014
In all honesty, I needed to replace a Delsey that's had more than it's fair share of use and that I was really pleased with. I didn't want to spend a lot on luggage for a recent trip to Miami, Fl., so I bargained shopped on Amazon. I purchased the luggage based on reviews. I am overall pleased with the luggage, and will probably continue to use it for domestic flights. I am not sure how it was last on a long international flight and if it will withstand the wear and tear. The color is great and easily identifiable among the blues, blacks, and reds that you frequently see at the luggage carousel. The zippers and pull-up handle are user friendly and seemed to work without a hitch. The one draw-back that is huge for me, is that the luggage tips with weight. This was a five day trip and my wardrobe consisted of bathing suits, cover-ups and evening clothes for going out. I am not big on taking many toiletries and shoes, and so there really shouldn't have been too much of a problem with weight tipping. Either way, I would recommend it for short weekend getaways and possible for use if you are going somewhere for a week, maybe two if you are a light packer!
on June 26, 2017
Luggage looks great for the price however the biggest piece was wet on outside and inside. The shipping box was completely dry - so must've been wet when shipped. Was so wet that the color was coming off on large plastic tag attached to it. The inside of the front zip pockets were wet too. Seriously disappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.