Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jordan Davis All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1313 comments| 778 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 11, 2017
I travel for my work and to see grandkids and have been overwhelmingly disappointed in this luggage. The large suitcase has been on one international trip and I am not kidding, it looks like I pulled it out of my neighbor's trash. The fabric is shredding, pulled and really looks bad. The matching weekend roller is even worse! If you want to avoid disappointment, do not buy this set. Keep looking. I have had an Eagle Creek Weekend roller for 10 years, and did not want to spend the money on replacing my now tired bag [which boasts 5 international trips]. BIG MISTAKE! I should have stuck with Eagle Creek, just to save myself the hassle of this lousy luggage. Check out the damage yourself. Again. DO NOT BUY!
review imagereview image
on April 25, 2017
Just received these and so far they are beautiful. I got a different color than shown in the photo, but that's ok, because i got the more muted purple that i wanted previously and they were sold out of. So that was an awesome surprise. They seem to be durable, but i wont be using until next month so i will update once i've had a chance to use them and they have gone thru the hell of airport check and baggage claims. But so far they are great.

UPDATE: 6/6/17 I have used the product, they went thru hell too, i can tell. When i got them back they had all kind of dirt and grime on them. However they held up Very very well. When i left the bags were fairly light, less than 40lbs when i checked them in, but coming back i had all kinds of extra stuff and items i'd purchased, and instead of putting it all in the 4 bags i took, i brought it all back in the 2 large cases after leaving the smaller two carry on bags. The largest just made my 75lb limit and the smaller one, just made a little over 44lbs. It wasn't so much how much stuff but how heavy it was. It took the sharpness of some of the pointed sides of some of the hand carved items and i got it all back with no holes, no slits, no broken zippers, no nothing. The extra 2 inches of space the large bag gives you vertically is wonderful and came in handy. The mesh zipped parts inside the lid of the case held so much stuff i was shocked. I just knew it would be torn after a month of going in and out of it, but it all held up beautifully. For those stating they are fake, i disagree. I believe as others have stated this is just a lower ended version of American Tourister. If you are a person that travel constantly, then yes it would probably behoove you to get more durable material for your bags, therefore more expensive, but if you are an every now and then traveler. This will work just fine and then some. No reason to spend ridiculous amounts of money for every now and then trips.
on July 31, 2014
I really love the value on this set. I got them on sale and thought I was getting only one or two bags but the entire set of four arrived. Even at the original price, I thought that it wouldn't be quite as well made as I wanted, but the price was right and it had high ratings consistently. When I received the and checked them out for quality and space, I saw why they're highly rated. It's not a "very large" set but a moderately large set. I bought this to go on a cruise with girlfriends, and this is perfect for me to travel for a week, and I'm only taking the largest bag, the midsize bag, and the small bag. I could probably condense more than I'm but I plan on buying souvenirs. ;-) It would also be perfect for a couple to travel for nearly a week. I will likely buy additional luggage for this set for my daughters when we do a family vacation.

I've really packed the large bag heavily so far, and it IS heavy... but I love the fact that I can pull two luggage cases at the same time easily because they have the long handles and wheels. Even the one that's shaped like a duffle bag has wheels if you need them. I love all of the pockets. Seriously though, the portability is important to me because I can't carry heavy things with Fibromyalgia.

My only complaint is that I can't figure out how to attach the smaller bag to the bigger bag but that's my issue and not the baggage. Oh, and that they didn't come with luggage tags. That would have been nice.

I bought it in purple and they're more of an eggplant purple in person than what you see in the photo but they're still very attractive. My husband said they're manly enough that he would use them and not be embarrassed. They've handled several weeks of my daughters pretending to pack and unpack, rolling around the house packed full of everything and anything, and attention from our cats. Not a single mark on them.
on March 7, 2017
Bought this set for a trip to Cuba as I didnt want to bring my high quality Tumi pieces. This set was perfect-- durable enough to withstand some tricky travel, yet inexpensive enough so that I was comfortable leaving some pieces behind for others to use.
on June 19, 2017
Worked great for our cruise! Wish the long bag had a pull handle as well
on March 17, 2017
The large suitcase zipper stopped working, but the other three survived its first trip. I am somewhat pleased with the results
on January 15, 2018
It look way more expensive. Alot of room and zippers. Alot for the price
on July 24, 2017
These are nowhere near the quality I have come to expect from American Tourister. They are cheap and poorly made.
on December 2, 2017
Really nice, and very well priced.