Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,076 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,124 reviews
on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1212 comments| 695 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2016
So I have just used the bags for the first time since I purchased them and they are coming apart rapidly. I had high hopes for these' bags all down the drain.
review image review image
on March 9, 2015
This saved the day for us. We are traveling to New Zealand and the had the perfect sizes for us or our Bus Tour. Very light weight and well made. Very much worth the money we paid for them. Not sure how long they will last, but I still think they are well worth getting.

I feel I need to add this information to this review as I had a problem getting the right size and weight for each bag in this set...

The Big Bag is about Check-In size 27H-17W-10D 7.6 LBS
The next Bag is Carry-On size 23H-14W-7.5D 5.8 LBS
The Tote Bag is Both 24W - 11H - 12D 3LBS
The small Bag is very nice size... 16.5 W - 11H - 6D believe it or not only 1 LBS

Hope this information helps all thinking about buying this set, I really like it....
on April 21, 2017
Have used these for both road travel, and multiple flights since purchased. They are excellent! Good quality, sturdy and hold up well to the abuse luggage gets during air travel, the zipper are smooth and don't snag or stick, pockets are large. I'd buy these again without hesitation. Great product.
on December 13, 2013
I received this luggage set early and it was well-packaged. This is a nice set - it includes 4 pieces: large suitcase, smaller suitcase, duffle and a small carry-on shoulder bag. The two suitcases and the duffle have wheels. The smaller suitcase, duffle and carry-on shoulder bag are carry on size for all airlines. The larger suitcase will likely need to be checked (check with your airline). All bags are carry-on friendly for cruise ships. The larger suitcase has a hidden expanding zipper that lets you get 2" more of stuff in it. Plenty of pockets for smaller items too. This color combination stands out so it's easy to see if you do have to check your bags.

We had 1 large American Tourister suitcase already and it has stood up to the abuse of airlines and cruise ship baggage handlers so far. I think The quality is good. This set would actually be big enough for a couple
44 comments| 230 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2015
These four pieces cover any range of trip needs. I have used them to fly to Oregon from Boston and back. I had no issues with zippers, wheels etc. They move easily even loaded to the max and all store in the largest case. A light color was probably not the best pick but really not a huge thing for me if they get a little dirty. I am very satisfied with them and would recommend​ them to anyone.
on June 9, 2017
Read mixed reviews about zipper issues. Have had no problems at all. Had the two larger ones and the carry on packed to the max. Great luggage set and the color is very pretty.
on June 26, 2017
Luggage looks great for the price however the biggest piece was wet on outside and inside. The shipping box was completely dry - so must've been wet when shipped. Was so wet that the color was coming off on large plastic tag attached to it. The inside of the front zip pockets were wet too. Seriously disappointed.
on March 19, 2017
They're good I just don't see them lasting longer than a few trips. The fabric/zipper doesn't feel so sturdy. I bought them for a flight because the price point and the amount of luggage/bags.
on September 26, 2014
I wasn't sure if I should buy this! I read the reviews and I still wasn't sure! It was my first time travelling abroad to Asia for university and I was really scared that my luggage would fall apart. I didn't have any reliable suitcases at home and it took hours upon hours of reading every single customer review to pick something.

I chose this set because for the price, you're getting a whole load of stuff, and also because it all matches! I prefer cloth suitcases over the plastic ones, because I'm afraid the plastic will break.

Finally, in regards to the pieces themselves, they held up very very well! Not even grazed or broken yet! You can tell the quality is really weak/cheap/thin, but the suitcase itself doesn't look bad at all. On my way back, I stuffed them up so tight that they still didn't tear.

I've used only the rolling pieces. The computer/laptop bag is ok for a 15" laptop at best and is a typical, stiff laptop/shoulder bag. The large duffel is so big and roomy. It's more sturdy than I'd expected and made of thicker (or just reinforced more) than the other pieces.

If you're not sure and you're on a budget to buy luggage, I would say go with this! It comes all packed into one suitcase, they're SUPER light and super sturdy! I dragged these through the streets in Korea and they survived that and baggage claim in three airports!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.