BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.
1313 comments| 722 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2015
Ummm yeah, it's tiny. Would be a good set for a single person but definitely not for a family. Nice looking set....just very small!!!
review image
11 comment| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2017
I've been using American Tourister brand luggage for 10 years.
I travel quite a bit, and the luggage holds up pretty well.

What I don't like about the set, is the included duffel bag has wheels, but no handle. I do not understand the reasoning behind this design. It makes no sense. Also, the plastic plating that makes up the interior construction is relatively weak, and brakes pretty easily upon impact. It doesn't appear to affect the functionality of the suitcase, but it's pretty annoying to have to clean out shards of broken plastic out of the bottom of your suitcase after a trip.
If you're planning on buying this set,I would highly recommend purchasing a set without the duffle. Unless of course, you enjoy lugging a duffel bag around the airport.

Overall, American Tourister is a good brand, and their products are decent. The suitcases look good, and will certainly hold up for a while.
on September 18, 2017
I am very pleased with my new luggage. It has held up well to a trip from US to South Africa. And it looks good too! Light weight but strong.
on June 11, 2017
These compact luggage bags are surprisingly durable for the price. I travel to Africa regularly and my luggage often gets damaged in the journey. This luggage, however. remained unmarked.
on October 17, 2017
Well made, great performance handle a 12 hour flight like a champ! Easy to clean with a damp cloth, easy to store, light weight.
on July 18, 2017
luggage was bought for granddaughter who is taking her first airplane trip this month. She loved them!
on June 19, 2017
Worked great for our cruise! Wish the long bag had a pull handle as well
on April 22, 2015
Purchased these for a trip from CT to GA. It was a 10 day trip with interchanging flights there and back. I only used the 2 rolling luggage suitcases for this trip. They exceeded my expectations and held a lot more than expected. Rolled smoothly through the airport and easy to maneuver. All in all, I give them 5 stars!! I haven't used the other 2 bags but upon inspecting them, they look to be just as good quality and the duffle bag is HUGE!
on September 6, 2017
the zips are crap. the only worth it is the small, shoulder carry, bag

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.