Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 886 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 926 reviews
on August 12, 2016
I never write reviews, but I have to in this case because there are others who don't know what they are talking about with regard to American Touristers product lines. I've read a few reviews that claim they got "stuck with a counterfeit or a cheaper version" of the product that they ordered; nonsense, they just don't know what they are talking about. There are 2 very similar looking product lines, this one the FIELDBROOK (again the product that I'm reviewing now) and the upscale (and costing twice as much) BROOKFIELD line. Both products look very similar but the BROOKFIELD has a more finished look, the inside is lined better and has 4 swivel wheels. The FIELDBROOK (again the product this review is actually for) is half the cost of the BROOKFIELD, is semi lined and has 2 fixed inline wheels. I have to assume they ordered the FIELDBROOK and are confusing it with it's higher priced sibling the BROOKFIELD thus making their reviews somewhat null.

Now for a review of the FIELDBROOK line here we go.

It's cheap luggage, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles like swivel wheels; so you can't put the two larger cases back to back and just push along or change direction as quickly. Also, along with having to pull the bags, you will have to deal with the weight of the bags hanging on your arms, but for the vast majority this is of little concern for the amount of time we're pulling this along when compared to the price. The entire thing is made out of polyester and plastics, the inside finish is ok but Spartan. This line is the base product line, it's like a Toyota Yaris, not the Avalon.

I've had a FIELDBROOK set for 10 years and gone everywhere with them. I'm only replacing now as the old ones were fraying\pilling a little on the outside, the wheels are worn down to nubs and the airline broke the handle off the larger case on my last trip. The differences I see between the 10 year old bags and these are the older large bag was 24" vs the new one at 25". The older bags have a reinforcing strap running the entire way around the outside and the new ones don't. Finally the new ones have a better, more sturdy looking foot (2 wheels and a plastic foot to balance on when upright)

I gave it 4 stars because these are good, decent luggage, but they aren't perfect. If your looking for perfect, with all the options then be willing to spend some real money
55 comments| 307 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2017
Considering that this is a full set of luggage for around $60, I thought it was a steal. The largest bag was a little smaller than I was expecting, but still large enough to hold my stuff. I haven't used them enough to see how well they hold up, but they seem sturdy so far
on December 28, 2013
Nice sizes. Beautiful purple and grey. Not too showy. Survived the trip from Mid-Wisconsin to lower Alabama. Like the feature that lets me unzip the larger one to make more room. The over the shoulder bag has loads of room and I was able to transport some Christmas gifts and all of my medications and still have room for toiletries, books to read on the plane and my purse. I recommend this set and especially for the price. After comparing similar pieces, I found individual pieces costing more for each piece than I paid for the whole set.
55 comments| 236 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2016
Either of the 2 luggages holds enough for a good amount of clothes and some extra things. Like things you get on the trip. Very light weight and perfect bargain for you money. The carry on bag is a nice size two fitting a days worth of clothes maybe two and extra things like chargers and wallet.
on March 8, 2017
What a great buy, and I thought nice set even though I have some already. Purchased these for the one friend who needs to always borrow a suit case and not give up my nice luggage. WOW!! Friend moving to Orlando today 3/8/17 "can I borrow your luggage? " No, but you can have these. Less than $54.00 for the 3 piece, a blood deal
on March 23, 2017
Great price, nothing broke while my two young boys were running around pulling them. I'd buy it again.
on October 2, 2016
I'm very very pleased with this product!!! The stitching on this I'm impressive and I'm hopeful that it will hold up nicely for upcoming trip! Ordered this two days ago and delivered on a Sunday 🙌🏾🙌🏾
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on April 8, 2017
Not the most features, but certainly good enough to last many years. I just didn't think the super-swivel wheels were worth the cost. This is for a teen who is going to Japan but probably won't be using luggage much anyway. Appreciate a not-black color, hopefully easier to find on the carousel.
on September 6, 2016
I had this shipped to my daughter in Illinois, and she came out to see us 3 weeks later, unfortunately for me, when I realized one of the suitcases was not with it, so we only received 2 of the bags and one of them was torn. I was able to sew it, yet very upset that I only received 2/3 bags.
on April 28, 2017
Really nice and light. Took them to Disney World on Spirit Airlines and they fit as check-in bags. Great value.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.