We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Constructed of durable 1200d x 900d polyester
- Smooth rolling in-line skate wheels for effortless mobility
- Padded top and side carry handles provide comfort when lifting a fully packed case
- Interior features multiple pockets for organization and expands for added packing capacity
- Large front panel for additional organization
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Make a splash on your next trip with american tourister, splash will get you where you're going in style
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 8 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.1 pounds
- ASIN: B0116G1SM0
- Item model number: 47816
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 8, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- Holds a lot of stuff for a carry on bag. More packable space than my last carry on.
- Fits well in overhead compartments and is only 14" wide (unlike some other 21" carry ons).
- Well balanced - does not tip over, even when fully packed
- Expands (although, will probably not fit in overhead when this zipper option is used)
- The price - under $50 - was great.
- The turquoise color is easy to spot
- The cover cleaned up well after my flights. After 4 flights and a spot cleaning, it still looks new.
The most important thing I learned researching carry ons is: all 21" bags are not the same size and not all airlines have the same requirements! I recently bought a Samsonite HiLite 21"carry on for my guy because he wanted a spinner (4 wheels) bag. It's nice and moves well but is too big for some overhead compartments and, technically, doesn't meet USAir & United carry on requirements because of the 15" width and the overall measurements. The height of the Samsonite HiLite 21" (as well as many other 21" bags) is really 23" - 23 1/2". The advertised measurements of most luggage are of the bag itself, not considering the handle and wheels. When you take into account spinner wheels, it often adds 2"+ to a piece of luggage.Read more ›
I am an overweight woman, and as an overweight woman, my clothes need more material therefore taking up more space in a bag than a thin person. I mention this because I was able to fit one week's worth of clothing in this bag wearing something different everyday. I didn't have to enlist my children to sit on the bag so that I could zip it up.
I purchased a flat cosmetic case (B001AVEIY2) to place on top of my clothes. I also packed my nook, camera, phone, and the necessary cords and chargers. All fit inside. I didn't use the roomy, outside pockets on the trip up as I didn't need them. However, on the return home, I used the outside pockets to pack souvenirs. This caused the bag to topple over, so I leaned it against the wall when needed. I don't think I'd place my laptop in one of these outer pockets for fear of it getting damaged should the bag get knocked over.
The inside has two large pockets; both zippered, one mesh. I placed three pairs of shoes in the lower pocket, and various odds and ends in the top pocket.
The wheels are smooth which make the bag easy to push. There are two handles, one on top and one on the side for easy handling when picking it up. The bag got a bit dirty from its plane ride, but the dirt wiped right off.
I am so happy with this bag, that I'm going to purchase a second one and store it. That way, when this one gives out, I'll have its replacement ready to go.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought 2 of these American Tourister Splash 21 and they were great went on Sun Country no problem, made well held lots of clothes for our 5 day trip, easy to handle and very... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Marie Herbst
It has a tendency to fall over even when not much is packed in it. Otherwise, it's fine.Published 1 month ago by D. Johnson
The handle broke after 4 uses. The zippers snagged on first use. Bad quality and it looks like I can't return it after 30 days. Ridiculous!Published 1 month ago by Lisa Paradis
Nice and lightweight and I can get a week's worth of clothes shoved in for the business trip.Published 2 months ago by Thomas A Boyd
Super durable and fits 2 weeks worth of clothes. However, after a lot of travel my zipper holders broke off and amazon couldn't replace it for me I had to call the company directly... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Never stop exploring
The seams on this suitcase started to split after the very first trip I took with it. I carried it on a flight but had to check it when the overhead compartments filled up. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Maria French