We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- 9" high
- 19" wide
- Inline skate wheels - are constructed of polyurethane with ball bearings to minimize frictional resistance, offer durability and reduced resistance for smooth rolling.
- Retractable handle - provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the case, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Top carry handle - allows you to lift the case with ease and comfort, or carry it by hand when rolling isn't an option.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
American tourister continues its excellence with splash 2 update features from the original splash, the new splash 2 is lightweight, easy to roll and pack, and comes in great new colors. Pack more fun with American tourister splash 2
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 19 x 25 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.55 pounds
- ASIN: B00L5M5PCU
- Item model number: 60947-4361
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 20, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update (10/19/2015) - I'm writing this update a bit late but I''ve deducted a star from my original review from 3 to 2 stars because only 6 months after I purchased it, the rubber on one of the wheels came off which makes it very hard to roll around properly. I didn't use it excessively - over 6 months, I've probably only made 4 trips with it, and it's already falling apart on me. I would definitely recommend spending your money elsewhere if you're looking for a durable piece of luggage.
This is a lovely true blue color. I wanted a suitcase I could find right away at the airport carousel. How many black suitcases are there, probably 85%. It feels sturdy, with more than enough room for a seven day trip. I recently watched a video on packing and will try their suggestions. It is lightweight, the wheels turn very easily. It is often easier to push your suitcase in front of you, if it is very full, instead of pulling.
The suitcase is made of 100% poly, the zippers are quite easy to use, no sticking. The retractable handle is easy to extend and store when not in use. There is a top and side handle to use to pick up your suitcase and put in and take out of your car. Two pockets on the front of your suitcase with their own zippers provide a great deal of room for those extras.
I used this suitcase for a four day trip to try it out, and it more than exceeded my expectations. Lightweight, easy to maneuver, has enough packing space for all of my needs, and I had room for to bring back gifts for my grandchildren. I have two big trips this summer, and those will be the big test. However, I am convinced this was an excellent purchase.
Recommended. prisrob 05-12-15
I bought this to travel with my desktop computer and monitor. I was able to fit those along with my keyboard and mouse inside it along with a few other things. It weighed exactly 50 pounds. It was perfect. The color makes it stand out. It is a bright red color. I like how it has one handle at the top and one at the side. It's easier to grab and pull out from under the bed or something. Overall, good suitcase for basic travel. Not for carrying fragile items, even when wrapped in clothes.
A few nitpicking things I didn't like:
There is almost no padding at all. I inserted cardboard to protect the back from being damaged too much. It is literally just the handle and then frabric. You can put your hand inside and feel your fingers from the outside. My keyboard arrived cracked in one corner but still functional. Packing mistake on my end, but still wish it had more padding.
Two of the zippers fell off when I got it from baggage claim. They were on the same front big pocket. I guess I should have tightened them or something. I was too worried about packing that I didn't even check the zippers. The hook for the zipper loops were opened too much. I'm surprised not all of the zippers came off.
At a full 50 pounds, the thing did not stand up by itself. I had to lean it against the wall. But this could just be in my "desktop transport" case.