|Price:||$100.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Single spinner wheels, star wars branded push button pull handle
- Star wars branded zipper pulls
- American Tourister branding ID tag
- Split construction, large mesh pocket on interior panel and cross straps
- Fully lined lining
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Travel in style with this incredible star wars suitcase from American Tourister.
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 15 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01LQWROR2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 7, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:02 Mins|
- The suitcases have a hard top, which makes them safe to check in with airlines. The hard top doesn't add much weight to the suitcase either, I would say it may be only a couple of pounds heavier than a soft style suitcase.
- The finish, colors, and overall look are great. The colors are bright, but not too bright to be out there. They suitcases look great and can even be used by adults (at least I would be very comfortable using them on my own).
- There is plenty of storage space. As you can see in the video, the bottom and top parts are deep to store clothes enough for a one week vacation for children. There are two zippered pockets, one in the bottom towards the back, and the other on the top panel on the inside. I wish there was a pocket on the outside to throw in something for quick access.
- The wheels and handles are sturdy as well. No trouble pulling out or pushing in the wheel handle. Even if the suitcases are full, they stand firm without toppling over.
Overall both suitcases are of excellent quality. The BB-8 was more expensive than the R2D2 when we bought them. Hopefully price of that will come down in the future. These make for great gifts too!
Very well made
Nice interior (has alternating rebel and imperial symbols as the pattern)
Gets tons of attention everywhere you take it!
Wheels are of excellent quality and roll with ease over most any surface or obstacle
Comes with a hard plastic Star Wars luggage tag (see pics)
Gets TONS of attention EVERYWHERE you take it! lol
The graphics, while really cool, are a bit low end (resolution needs to be higher)
Alignment on the graphics is a little funky (see pics)
Retractable handle seems a little flimsy (see detailed description)
The Ugly Truth:
I wanted something that would stand out and be easy to spot and man did I ever get my wish. These Star Wars bags will garner you attention wherever you take them. I heard everything from "Bad A^# bags!" to "Coolest bags ever!". The latter was from one of the stewards on the cruise ship who hopped on his walkie-talkie letting all the other stewards know we were coming their way and to check out the Star Wars bags. I was stopped over and over again by individuals wanting to know where I purchased them. If you are the shy type that does not like attention, then these are not the bags you are looking for! However, I doubt anyone seriously considering these as a purchase is afraid of a little attention.
The Darth Vader carry-on, along with the 28 inch Stormtrooper bag, were the perfect combo for all my needs while on our cruise. Both bags offered an adequate amount of storage and held up well given the rigors of my vacation (i.e. baggage handlers). I did notice a couple scuff marks on my larger bag when we made it back home, BUT that is to be expected.Read more ›
Update: worked fine as a carry on for Jet Blue and it was a smaller plane that flew domestic from Boston to Newark (2 seats on each side of the aisle only)
This is a hard-sided suitcase, and has a really neat texture. It opens like a clam shell, there's no zipping off the top flap and digging in to find something. You will need to set the suitcase on a flat surface to open it. I have no problem with that, as I've been using hard-sided suitcases for a while. But, if you're making the move from a soft-sided to hard-sided, this may be a different experience than you're used to.
The suitcase is very well made, the spinner wheels work very well. The handle has two positions, half up, and full up. The zipper pulls have the rebel logo on them for an added touch. And, the suitcase came with a Star Wars luggage tag, as well. The inside has a nice rebel design blue, soft lining. The inside of the suitcase has plenty of compartments to keep your things organized. There are two main compartments on the inside, one side has elastic straps to secure belongings, the other side has a zippered panel to keep things on that side. There is also a zippered pocket on that panel, and another zippered pocket on the other side.
I am tempted to buy the larger suitcases to go with these, but I'm not sure we need them. But, they're so awesome!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it. He's one of the family. He sits with us at supper and comes with us to the TV room. Lots of fun.Published 2 days ago by John Kleive
This was a great gift. Note that the zipper is attached to the hard sides by cloth so it seems a bit weak.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
This carryon bag is wonderful, the shell seems fairly sturdy and the imagery on the bag is fantastic. My daughter was delighted when we got it.Published 5 days ago by Jared M
This was a gift for my 7 year old grandson. I was really amazed as to how much it would hold. Any adult could pack all they would need for a week long trip in it.Published 8 days ago by Gwen
Great suitcase - fits more than you would expect a smaller suitcase like this to hold. Got lots of compliments going through the airport.Published 10 days ago by Jason
Love it. Sturdy, rolls well, expands... Great fir a Star Wars traveler.
I wish there were mesh standing pockets for hairspray and such but I'll deal with the two... Read more