- File Size: 111 KB
- Print Length: 49 pages
- Publication Date: September 24, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009GALR3Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,421,844 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
American Traditions: German Dinners for the Holidays Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Other recipes you will find in her cookbook include:
Kassler Rippchen (One of my favorite German recipes)
Roasted Goose w/Apple Prune Stuffing
Hot German Potato Salad
There is an interactive table of contents making navigation easy.
Recommend with caveats given.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looking for some of our favorite foods from the recent trip we took to Germany. This book had a nice varietyPublished on February 1, 2013 by Debbie Willis
I just downloaded this cookbook. The recipes sound wonderful. I will be trying them soon. My sin in law was in Germany for several years and will be interested in the recipes.Published on January 30, 2013 by Amazon Customer
This cookbook contains easy-to-follow, clearly written instructions in its recipes. Recipes include pretzels, dumplings, more than one style of German potato salad, and beverages,... Read morePublished on January 30, 2013 by J. M. Verba
I lived in Germany and there are many things I miss about it especially the beer and the food. Germany is a great country with quality products and the food is no exception. Read morePublished on January 30, 2013 by Leland D. Benton
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Holidays
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > European > German
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > European > German
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Holidays