Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 289 reviews
on July 25, 2016
I choose this rating because the movie is good. What I like about the movie is that “More laughs than the original!” (Richard Roeper, Ebert & Roeper) and “Two thumbs up!” (Ebert & Roeper) The characters you love are back, in American Pie 2 the comedy hit that's even more hilariously outrageous than the original! One year after the prom-night misadventures immortalized in American Pie, the entire gang has reunited for the summer. Now, an innocent-looking beach house will be transformed into the ultimate party central. Five guys will discover the powerful bonds of friendship... and Ultra Glue. Five girls will explore the mysteries of love... and the Rule of Three. And from late-night band camp encounters to some very accommodating next-door neighbors, this will be one summer vacation none of them will ever forget! What I dislike about the movie is that I wanted to see more of it. I would recommend this movie to other people.
on December 7, 2013
This is one of my favorites, if not my favorite American Pie film. It is absolutely hilarious and worth your time. Before you watch this film, watch the original American Pie movie first so that this film makes more sense. This is the sequel to American Pie.

I definitely suggest watching all four movies in order. (American Pie, American Pie 2(this one), American Wedding, and American Reunion) They have the same cast for each movie and the movies build on each other. The spinoffs (Naked Mile, Band Camp, and Beta House) have different cast members but the same general theme. The three spinoff movies are also funny, but not nearly as good as the other four.

If you watch the unrated version, do prepare yourself for nudity.

I have watched this movie a few times and it makes me laugh every time.
on May 17, 2013
This is my go-to pick me up movie in the series. I love the dvd, bluray and digital copy all in one package.
Amazon sold this at a great value!
My go-to "pick me up" series.
The film is amazing, the inclusion of both the DVD/Rated and Unrated and the digital copy is a great value!
Pick it up and enjoy.
on February 10, 2016
My Generations Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I love this series's and can watch them over and over again.
on January 15, 2017
great movie, a good watch
on July 22, 2013
this book lead you down the garden path of silliness. And answers the questions that were brought up in the first movie.
on February 13, 2013
Great movie. Great laughs. Great price. Great addition to my movie library. Friends are even asking to borrow my copies of American Pie.
on January 26, 2002
The first American Pie started the trend, but American Pie 2 has even more laughs. And it has retained and amplified one important aspect of the original, a somewhat cornball sentimentality that offers a nice counterbalance to the gross sight gags and pervasive atmosphere of salaciousness.
Jason Biggs continues to throw himself into the most embarrassing of situations with admirable gusto, and the movie hinges on his ability to play Jim's most humiliating shenanigans with an odd but appealing, dogged dignity...even when wearing only his drawers. His comic timing is even better than last time, and the movie's best moments come of his straight-faced delivery. And in this sequel you can see how Alyson Hannigan managed to walk off with the most famous line in the original: Given much more weight in American Pie 2, Hannigan is a delight, playing Michelle's offbeat geekiness but hidden warmth to perfection. And her deadpan delivery (the "trumpet" line is bound to become another classic) is beautiful as always. Shannon Elizabeth is surprisingly lacklustre, and Tara Reid is still stuck with the most boring character of the bunch, but otherwise the rest of the supporting cast (Seann William Scott is especially good, reprising uber-jock Stifler) is great, and the sight and verbal gags come faster and tighter than in the original, with the benefit of familiar characters. The famous central gag (won't give it away) had me belly-laughing for a solid minute, something I haven't done since the first time I saw Clerks.
No, it's not cerebral, nor is it an unprecedented classic. But for a good rowdy night of teen comedy, American Pie 2 hits the spot.
on July 20, 2016
This is just one of those movies that you can watch and watch. It keeps you laughing the whole time. The whole American Pie series is great and I would recommend them to anything that likes comedy. The item arrived quickly and well packaged. I just wish it came with a HD digital copy. I love this series and have bought all of them here on amazon with no issues and far less prices than other stores.
on July 9, 2013
Dear Amazon

Why is it that my copy of this release didn't include a slip case? Both 1 and 3 had theirs and being a collector, I find it highly annoying that they now don't match.
This may not be a big deal for some people - but when I have paid for the pictured product I expect to receive the full package.