- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press (September 15, 1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226092542
- ISBN-13: 978-0226092546
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#633,773 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #504 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #744 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
- #949 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political History
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The American Voter
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This does not change the great contribution and, therefore, the importance of this pioneering work
on understanding how we all electorally behave. Simply put, we would never be where we are, if books
like The American Voter, Voting, People's Choice, A Spacial Theory of Voting, and others like them weren't
written. Science progresses, but that does not alter the value of every big step it takes. And The American
Voter is a giant step!