Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
American Weigh Scales LB-3000 Compact Digital Scale with Removable Bowl, 3000 by 0.1 G
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The LB-series has a counting feature. With sample quantities ranging from 5 to 50 pieces, this compact bowl scale can be used for unlimited applications
- The LB-3000 features a large back-lit LCD display for viewing ease, The backlight can be turned on or off
- With the combination of high capacity, great readability, and multiple power options the LB-3000 is sure to impress
- Powered by four AA batteries or AC-adapter
- All American Weigh kitchen scales are backed by a powerful 10 year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item American Weigh Scales LB-3000 Compact Digital Scale with Removable Bowl, 3000 by 0.1 G
Amir 500g/0.01g Digital Kitchen Scale, High-precision Pocket Food Scale, Multifunctional Pro Scale with Back-Lit LCD Display, Tare, PCS Features, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Vmerica Trading||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AMIR Direct||TradingBuzz|
|Item Dimensions||4.75 x 7.75 x 7.5 in||5.5 x 7.3 x 1.5 in||5.31 x 4.75 x 1.19 in||4.12 x 4.12 x 0.94 in||6.4 x 1 x 5.1 in||7.4 x 12.1 x 4.8 in|
With a 3 kg capcity and 0.1 g readability the American Weigh is ready to take on even the most demanding precision weighing tasks. A removeable plastic bowl is included for weighing loose ingredients or even liquids. The hinged flip-top cover helps protect the load cell from accidental overload when not in use.
Top customer reviews
I was also considering a "Jennings CJ4000 4000g x 0.5g Digital Scale" but I am glad that I selected this scale instead. The price is about the same but the Jenning scale can only measure in 0.5g increments while this scale can measure in 0.1g increments. However, the Jennings scale can handle an additional 1,000g but I don't need this additional capacity. I also tested the accuracy of this scale using two 200g calibration weights (note: not supplied with the scale) and the scale was within 0.1g when I weighed just one 200g weight and was exactly 400g when I weighed both weights at the same time. This is plenty accurate for my needs. The scale was also very repeatable as I weighed the calibration weights five consecutive times and the readings were always the same.
I also wasn't sure that I would like the attached cover but this is a great feature as it protects the scale when not in use. To open the lid, there are two sliver buttons on each side of the scale that need to be depressed. When the lid is closed, the lid is securely locked in position and won't open.
I also like that the bottom diameter of the white plastic bowl has a recess that fits precisely over the diameter of the scale's weighing surface. This prevents the bowl from shifting or sliding off when in use.
Overall this scale is a great option for someone who is looking to count their calories and wants to accurately weigh their foods.
* It registers down to the 1/10 of a gram
* It registers quickly - meaning the right weight is displayed faster after adding an ingredient
* It folds up for storage, protecting the scale
* It has a backlight
* On, Off, and Tare functions are on different buttons (no "long press" for any of these)
* If it has an auto-off function, it is longer than I've needed to leave the scale on
As far as I can tell this is the perfect scale for baking.
It's also a great little precise 0.01 oz scale, good up to about 7 lbs.
5-stars all the way, a great deal!
It's difficult to put into words how much this scale has helped me, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a counting scale or precise cooking scale.
* Weighs a max 3000g at 0.1g resolution, for around 25 bucks. Cheaper then my .05g accurate scale that can only weigh up to 150g.
* This scale includes a VERY convenient bowl for weighing loose items. I used to use random tupperware containers that were much heavier and never fit right. The bottom edge of the weighing bowl has a lip on it that prevents it from sliding off.
* It runs off 4x AA batteries which last me a good month or so depending on use. Also can be powered by a 6v 300mah dc adapter (included).
* Is pretty accurate. I have a 1kg, 100g, 10g, and 1g calibration weights, plus a .05g accurate scale and a .001g scale. Even at 1kg this scale is 0.2g accurate (uncalibrated), and that's pretty impressive for this price range. I also have a postal scale that has a 1g resolution, however it's usually off 1-5g!
* 10 year warranty from a reputable company.
* Count feature, which I've only used once, but still not a common feature in cheap scales.
* The flip lid, is great in a sense that it keeps the scare table clean, however when you flip it over to open it up it pushes up on the backside of the scale, since the back feet are no longer touching the surface this may lead to some inaccuracies .
* Takes a 2000g calibration weight, which cost more then this scale does.