- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Forge Books; Reprint edition (May 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0765307448
- ISBN-13: 978-0765307446
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 22.7 x 228.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,039,311 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The Americans at D-Day: The American Experience at the Normandy Invasion Paperback – April 21, 2005
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Vividly portrays the brutality of the conflict.” ―The Washington Post
“McManus has written an epic, an American Illiad.” ―Stephen Coonts
“Required reading on a bitter battle that won't be---and never should be---forgotten.” ―W. E. B. Griffin
“Far more gripping than Saving Private Ryan.” ―Walter J. Boyne, New York Times bestselling author of Operation Iraqi Freedom
About the Author
JOHN MCMANUS is a professor of military history at the University of Missouri who has traveled extensively in researching his books about the American experience in the Second World War.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?