- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: W W Norton & Co Inc (Np); 1St Edition edition (June 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393953114
- ISBN-13: 978-0393953114
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #651,556 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Americans: An Economic Record 1St Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is one of the best, most readible economic histories of the United States that I have read. Each page has some nugget that bears repeating. You will compare level of living, look at fantastic tables (THERE ARE MORE THAN 100). You can study transportation, land use, wages, new technology. This book is a winner. Read it.