Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on October 4, 2012
We had the pleasure of attending the National Pie Championship in Celebration, Florida, near Walt Disney World (something you really should check out if you are there visiting the Mouse when the pie festival is also going on, late April I think). The pies sounded so unique and mouthwatering when the judges announced the winners (like "Pecan Maple Streusel Pumpkin Pie" for example). So when I saw this book, containing recipes of some of the best from the National Pie Championship, I just had to buy it.
I have tried some of the combinations in this cooking/baking book and I am absolutely enthralled by the wonderful and unique pie recipes. Internet searches will not replace this gem. This has taken my own pies to a new level and our family can't wait to be invited over to try the next new pie combination. This is a must buy if you like baking and enjoying deserts (meaning pies). Now I need to get started on my next pie....
on June 25, 2016
One of my favorite pie books, and I have many cookbooks and pie books.
on August 9, 2016
Such great recipes; the event sounds like fun: now i want to go to Celebration, Florida to taste the pies for myself. Read the recipes out loud to a comfortable friend before trying them.
on September 22, 2016
Not a good cookbook. I gave it away. There are better pie cookbooks.
on November 3, 2014
Great book of recipes! Good quality book. Pictures and recipes are very quaint & am looking forward trying many of these recipes!
on July 20, 2016
Oddles, and Oddles of pies recipes...Good little pie recipe book.
on September 28, 2016
Pretty good cookbook
on July 9, 2016
a cookbook
on May 26, 2016
as promised.
on March 11, 2015
It gives you lots of options for baking the best pie.