- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: C&T Publishing; illustrated edition edition (April 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1571202552
- ISBN-13: 978-1571202550
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (23 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #670,550 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
America's Printed Fabrics 1770-1890: 8 Reproduction Quilt Projects: Historic Notes and Photographs; Dating Your Quilts illustrated edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
In addition, when there was a page of historic fabrics, the caption might say they dated "from 1840s to 1890s." A lot changed in those years. Couldn't the swatches have individual labels? On one page, the date range ran all the way up to the 1940s!
If you love old quilts, you'll like this book. But if you want historical depth, you won't find it here.