- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: Mill City Press, Inc. (September 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934248312
- ISBN-13: 978-1934248317
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #583,903 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
America's Survival Guide
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not so sure his solution is the thing, but I would highly recommend the book if you are an American History enthusiast.Published on April 3, 2013 by Karl Denton
The author is a Circuit Court Judge in the county I live and is correct about the lack of history and civics education in our schools. Read morePublished on May 21, 2008 by D. Elliott