Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on July 5, 2012
I purchased this Doghouse blind a couple weeks ago. First, when you take the blind out of it's storage bag hang on to it with both hands. Second, with enough area room, let go. The coil spring steel framing will open and your blind is almost up. Third, unzip the door, get inside with the roof poles. The poles easily arch with the end tips inserted into strong webbing pockets, with tie's top center of ceiling to X poles together. If you need more light with the black interior open a window.
Place your four corner stakes to base...plus four stakes with tie-down cords, and your in business. It only takes a few minutes to set up.
Taking the blind down and getting it back into the storage bag takes some practice because you are making the large coil springs back into about a 2ft. circle.
I watched a "simple video" on the method to make the circles and couldn't do it. Then my wife did it first try, and with her help I finally got it.
Because the carry bag was black I made it Real Tree to Match. I also did extra waterproofing with "Atsko" water-guard. This was my personal choice. It did slightly darken the color a small amount.
This waterproofing product leaves no scent after it is dry. I have had it sitting in the woods for a week, and we had a nasty thunder storm with high winds. It is still standing unharmed, and perfectly dry inside. I already love it, and will be bow/deer hunting in it this coming season. Can't wait.
on November 1, 2012
My husband was going hunting and waited until the last minute to purchase a new deer blind. Of course, all of the local stores were out of stock (even the well known sporting stores). I decided to look online and found this blind. Not only was it available for two day shipping through my prime membership, it was also quite a bit less expensive than the same ones offered at the local stores. I ordered it and it arrived the day he went hunting. Great timing.

The blind is roomy and extremely easy to set up. It's not as easy to fold back up, but once you get the hang of it, it does fold up quickly. This blind is of good quality and works great.

For the money, you won't go wrong with this blind.
on December 18, 2013
This blind could use a few tweaks to be an absolute wonderful blind. As others have said the screen "shoot through" window is secured by velcro... VELCRO! The noisiest of all fastening solutions. To top it off, the screen Shoot through window is a relatively small square with a very limited view of your peripheral. In the product picture you can see the whole window is down - there is not a screen in taht shot, it's open without any barrier (mosquito or visible to the prey). So, I either have to have it open (like in the picture) and sit back and low while watching for prey and get eaten alive by mosquitos, or have it closed with only the small square sceen open and have a very narrow view of my field.

A person might ask, "why not open the side windows for more view and venting? Depending on your prey, you don't want more than one opening for venting because the blind is supposed to help hold your scent inside - having a cross breeze kills that. Hogs can't hear or see well, but will smell you quickly.

I'm going to customize this blind, and sew a large piece of fine screening to the top of the front above the window, possibly with weak magnets down the sides while leaving the bottom free to flop against the blind. In this manner, you could push your shotgun/rifle through/under the screen without making noise and take your shot, while keeping the bugs out (at least until your shot).

Great video online to help you collapse this thing - super easy after you get the hang of it. The blind is good, but it could be GREAT with a few tweaks. Zippers and velcro are the loudest things ever, this thing has both.
on August 8, 2013
I have to say I was impressed with the blind when I got it. Its bigger than I thought, and I think its decent construction. It is not waterproof however, you can see that once you set it up and get inside it.

The windows are nice and big, and the included smaller screens are nice, but it sucks that you have to make so much noise with the velcro to take the screen off to unzip the smaller window, or do it from the outside, but it works very well for my Bird Studio. I can get within 6' of the birds with my camera without issues.
on March 29, 2013
Being able to see out all four sides is a big plus. Setup is very easy. It also sets up nicely in the bed of a pickup truck that has a tool box installed by the cab. It fit perfectly between the tool box and the bed. The sides between the wheel wells were pushed in to fit. It's not waterproof and does leak a bit in the rain. There are tiny holes throughout the material. The window screens use velcro so you should open those prior to hunting because of the velcro noise. Each window has a zippered cover too. The opening to enter/exit the blind is big and easy to climb in and out of. All the zippers feel well constructed and have tabs both inside and out. I used a folding card table chair and had plenty of room, I'm 5'11" and can almost stand up in it. It's light but does stand up to the wind very well. The bottom is open to the ground, meaning there's no floor in this blind.
on September 7, 2012
Just got back from my bow hunt and used this blind the whole time. It worked perfectly for hiding me and my scent! But the reason I gave it only 4 stars is it was really hard to draw a bow in it. One more foot to the width would have helped a lot! I had to draw the bow at an angle in the corner of the blind than bring it back on target, and even than I had to be real careful not to touch the side of the blind with my broadhead. So I suggest taking a measurement including taking you arrow length and the space it would require to draw your bow before buying any type of blind...
on January 22, 2013
I like this blind. I've used it this season. It's very well made for the price you pay. You have windows on 3 sides and a big door on the back. It has good tie downs for securing it in those windy areas. My only complaint is that the smaller windows have camo shoot through mesh that you can put up while the window is open to help hide yourself. This mesh is attached by velcro, so it can be a little noisy if you have to detach it with a critter near by. I usually just attach it at the bottom and barely attach one tiny section at the top so that it easily pulls away without much noise. The blind is big enough for two lawn chairs, but I only use it for one. It would be hard to maneuver around to get a shot if two people were in it and you had to shoot out of a window across them.

All around a great blind for the price.
on May 18, 2013
I purchased this for turkey hunting and got to use it the first time today. I found this to be perfect for hunting Turkey. Plenty of room for using a shot gun. Absolutely not enough room for bow hunting. After watching the video on youtube on setting this up and taking it down, I had this blind set up and taken down in minutes. The mesh shoot through screen is on with velcro very noisy opening. I found it ok to leave the large windows open enough to see and shoot. This is an absolutely perfect for the price blind. Don't expect to stay dry in this when it rains. Lots of tiny holes in the material that you can see when inside. I'm sure spraying waterproofing on would help. I was in the woods and set up in no time. I would buy another and recommend this blind 100%.
on January 28, 2014
It is a good blind but the black interior coating was to thin and therefore spotted in areas, mostly in the ceiling, so it leaks when it rains. It did not drip on me but clung to the ceiling and ran down the sides. Other than that I think it is a good blind. Anyone who has set up a modern day tent, or used a sports pop up net should have no problem figuring out how to set it up, I do however recommend watching the on line video before trying it for the first time. For the price I would definitely recommend this blind
on January 9, 2014
This blind is amazing. I love the realistic camo pattern. It definitely has room enough for me and a buddy to hunt out of. Its easy to set up and store.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.