Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Ameriwood Home Barrow Creek Electric Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 60", Espre
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Get warm and toasty while watching your favorite TV shows with the Ameriwood Home Barrow Creek Fireplace Console for TVs up to 60”wide with a maximum weight of 95 lbs
- Includes a 23” electric fireplace insert, remote control, 4 touch panel settings and exclusive AltraFlame built in reflectors for a realistic flame effect on the logs
- Two adults are required for proper assembly. Assembled dimensions: 29.9"h x 53.5"w x 18"d. Approximate shipping weight is 134.64 lbs.
- Constructed of MDF, particleboard with a metal fireplace insert for an affordable, stylish fireplace
- Espresso finish is accented by faux stone surrounding the fireplace insert and decorative doors
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Update your living area with the two-in-one Fireplace and TV Stand that not only is functional but adds a bit of beauty to your room. This Ameriwood Home Barrow Creek Fireplace Console is designed with a slight outward curve to stand out from most square Fireplace Consoles and is embellished with the warm espresso finish and faux stone surrounding the fireplace insert. The unique curve gives you added space for your big screen and for the storage compartments underneath. The 2 doors have a decorative X-design on them and open up to adjustable shelves for all your AV must haves. An electric 23” fireplace insert does a spectacular job at heating up smaller rooms and creating a warm atmosphere. TV Console can accommodate 60” flat panel TVs. This unit is constructed of MDF, particleboard and glass with a metal fireplace insert for an affordable, stylish fireplace you will love. Ameriwood Home Barrow Creek Fireplace Console requires assembly and will stand 29.9"h x 53.5"w x 18"d after assembled.
Compare with similar items
Ameriwood Home Brooklyn Electric Fireplace TV Console for TVs up to 50", Espress
WE Furniture 58" Wood Highboy Fireplace Media TV Stand Console - White Oak
WE Furniture 58" Wood Media TV Stand Console with Fireplace - Barnwood
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Roddinton TV Stand - 74 in - Rectangular - Dark Brown
Altra Furniture Ameriwood Home Manchester Electric Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 70", Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazing buys 1||Amazon.com|
|Color||Espresso||Espresso||White Oak||Barnwood||Dark Brown||Black|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 53.5 x 29.9 in||15.87 x 47.25 x 32.09 in||16 x 58 x 32 in||16 x 58 x 24 in||72 x 22 x 40 in||19.81 x 65.19 x 27.94 in|
|Item Weight||117 lbs||104 lbs||120 lbs||100 lbs||205 lbs||120 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Packaging issue: the part named "T" is a long stick that is part of the furniture base, and fortunately is in the back of it. It is stored in one of the long corner of the box. WRONG! the section of this part is 1/2 inch by 2". During shipping it brakes in 2 parts, because trans-pallet or forklifting action it will brake for sure as mine was.This part should be stored in the box somewhere in the middle to be protected. All the rest was good.
SOLUTION: no worries. 1st of all it is in the back...no one see it really. I glue mine with Gorilla glue using my gun safe side as fixture, locking for 2 hrs the 2 pieces on the safe side with masking tape, After the repair I removed the extra glue correcting the crack with a brown furniture pen.PERFECT and once has been assembled was almost invisible.
MISTAKE ON INSTRUCTIONS: Page 3. When is time to install the hinges bases "U" on panels "B" and "C" the instruction shows the bases "U" with the pre made holes for the hinges toward the center of the panel. WRONG. in this way the hinges will be too "in" and you will be unable to install the doors. The pre made hinges holes goes toward the "F" and "G" frames. so, in short, just turn the bases "U" 180 degrees to how is shown in the instructions....and your doors will go up without any problem.
That's it. I hope I have saved some frustration and time to next buyers.
Overall...is a great piece of furniture!!