|Item Weight||70 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.6 x 60 x 18.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||9482096|
|Assembled Height||60 inches|
|Assembled Length||18.5 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ameriwood Home Lawrence 4 Shelf Ladder Bookcase Bundle, Black
- Place the 2 ladder-style bookshelves in the Ameriwood Home Lawrence 4-Shelf Ladder Bookcase Buddle side by side or in different rooms for coordinated decor
- Each ladder has 4 shelves that can hold books, binders, decorations or knickknacks
- Assembly required. Dimensions: 60"h x 20.5625"w x 18.5"d
- The black finish is complemented by a matching black metal frame to fit seamlessly into any modern decor
- The shelves are constructed from laminated MDF and particleboard with a powder-coated metal frame
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you need more room to store your books, the Ameriwood Home Lawrence 4-Shelf Ladder Bookcase Bundle is just for you! With 2 ladder-style bookcases boasting 4 shelves each, this set is great for adding more vertical storage to your living room, bedroom o
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The units are very sturdy and easy to assemble. Very good deal for the price.
- appears to be relatively sturdy and stable
- color matches the description: black
- came very well packaged.
- directions were easy to follow
-only the frame is metal. The rest of the bookshelf is particle board so it's not a high quality as I was hoping it would be. Definitely glad I didn't pay the "MSRP" cost. Also because it's particle board, it's relatively easy to scratch and I question it's long term quality, especially with it being around younger kids.
- 2 of the 4 shelves are not flat or sit at 90 degrees so items on the shelf lean forward a bit and therefore need to be careful about fragile items on those shelves
- when assembling, a few of the holes didn't always line up with the frame holes. Maybe this is what is causing the frames not to sit level?
- the quality of the manufacturing is questionable too. One of the frames only had a dent where the screw hole should be so we had to drill our own.
-one of the smaller assembly pieces also arrived partially broken so we needed to glue it together and paint the crack to cover it.
Overall it's a decent deal for the sale price of $108 but I would have preferred something higher quality even if it cost a little more.
(2 A's) (2 B's) (2 C's) (2 D's) (8 E's) (4 F's) (4 G's)(4 H's) (4 I's) and (4 J's).. Just when I got it all together and organized, and ready to put it together I noticed 2 parts of the E's were broken. I was disappointed because the E's go in the front and they hold the shelf in place and it was very noticeable!!! I didn't want to go through the hassle of returning so I decided to use Gorilla Glue and that worked, then proceeded to put it all together. The instructions were very easy to follow. Once all was together I painted the parts where I glued. Now you wouldn't even notice it! I'm giving this 3 Stars because in my opinion the pieces were already broken before shipping. Whoever packed this in the box (factory) place the broken pieces in the middle of the parts so it wouldn't be noticed!!! Over all these are nice and sturdy. I have one on each side of my TV and they look great after my fix!