Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ameriwood Home Queen Platform Bed Frame, Black Oak" and save 33% off the $179.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Ameriwood Home Queen Platform Bed Frame, Black Oak
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Ameriwood Home Queen Platform Bed Frame with wooden slats adds extra support for your mattress and helps to prevent sagging
- The black oak woodgrain laminated particleboard frame provides a low profile support system for your mattress and the laminated MDF accents reinforce the chassis for a sturdier build
- Center wooden slats offer support and air flow while eliminating the need for a box spring. Bed Frame fits most standard queen sized mattresses. The frame embeds your mattress to keep it from sliding and offers a low profile that is easy to get in and out of. Mattress and headboard are sold separately
- Complete your bedroom with other Ameriwood Home bedroom collections like Crescent Point, Colebrook, River Layne, and more
- The Queen Bed Frame ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended for assembly. Assembled dimensions: 10.375”H x 64”W x 81.875”D. Bed Frame supports up to 600 lbs.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Ameriwood Home Queen Platform Bed Frame keeps your mattress in top condition so you can enjoy years of peaceful sleep. The black oak woodgrain laminated particleboard chassis gives the look of real wood for a beautiful addition to your bedroom while t
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. There are a couple of missing instructions. When positioning component H which is meant to hold the slats in place, the instructions forgot to mention that the H blocks have pre-drilled holes on the top part. I didn’t bother to check until I was screwing the last one (there were 4 H blocks, each with 5 screws) and had to re-do about 10 mins worth of work. The K block had an illustration that shows you there’s supposed to be holes on the top part of the wood that faces up where it meets another component, so why didn’t the H block have one in the manual?
2. The seams of the frame (component C and D, E and F) do not align properly. There’s a small but significant gap where these are supposed to meet and they are very unsightly.
3. One of the boards came with damage to the laminate. Good thing it’s not visible because it’s in the inside part of the frame.
4. Package arrived damaged.
I know that we get what we pay for and we’re fine with the function and overall feel and look of the bed. I just think that some fine tuning needs to be done with the pre-drilled holes and with the instructions manual so that it leaves the customers fully satisfied
I was using a traditional box spring for my memory foam mattress which isn’t recommended. Soon I found out why. The bed started to sag where my husband and myself slept.
The bed arrived unassembled in a surprisingly medium sized box. It took my husband about 1.5 hours to assemble with breaks in between. It takes up less space than my traditional frame which was an added bonus.
Wow! The slats support the mattress so well. The wood is particle board, but the quality is great. If you have a memory foam mattress, you’ll need a bed like this.
I was worried about the height, but my husband was all about having a “platform bed.” It’s actually not bad at all as I can sit on the side of the bed with my feet comfortably on the ground.
Overall, I’m pleased with this purchase!