Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ameriwood SystemBuild Flynn Storage Cabinet (Espre..." and save 52% off the $167.43 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ameriwood SystemBuild Flynn Storage Cabinet (Espresso)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The perfect way to organize and conceal your belongings, the SystemBuild Flynn Storage Cabinet from Ameriwood can be used in your kitchen, home office, garage, or even your laundry room.
- Keep clutter out of sight by placing your items on the four spacious shelves that are concealed by two large doors. Never suffer from lack of storage space with the Flynn Storage Cabinet.
- The classic lines and sleek Espresso finish help this storage cabinet fit in no matter where you place it.
- The SystemBuild Flynn Storage Cabinet requires some assembly.
- Once fully assembled, the dimensions are 59-11/16" H x 23-5/8" W X 12-1/2" D. This item comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- Material : Wood Composite
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The perfect way to organize and conceal your belongings, the SystemBuild Flynn Storage Cabinet from Ameriwood can be used in your kitchen, home office, garage, or even your laundry room. Keep clutter out of sight by placing your items on the four spacious shelves that are concealed by two large doors. Never suffer from lack of storage space with the Flynn Storage Cabinet. The classic lines and sleek Espresso finish help this storage cabinet fit in no matter where you place it. The SystemBuild Flynn Storage Cabinet requires some assembly. Once fully assembled, the dimensions are 59-11/16" H x 23-5/8" W X 12-1/2" D. This item comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Compare with similar items
ClosetMaid 1556 Pantry Cabinet, Espresso
Sauder 410814 Storage Cabinet, Ebony Ash Finish
Elite 32" Storage Cabinet
Sauder HomePlus Basic Storage Cabinet, Dakota Oak
Hodedah 8 Door, Four Shelves, Enclosed Storage Cabinet, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||23.63 x 12.5 x 59.69 in||24 x 12.5 x 59.5 in||16.63 x 74.63 x 6.19 in||32 x 16 x 65 in||17.01 x 23.31 x 71.18 in||24 x 15 x 54 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The piece was relatively easy to put together, but one of the hinges was bent. It didn't cause a problem in the long run. I assembled the walls inside out the first time because I misunderstood the directions...especially the section on the hinges; but I am not experienced, so I chalk it up to that. Assembling the doors may require some tweaking. The hinges are forgiving, so if the doors don't hang right the first time, you can loosen the screws and adjust them.Yes, the back is cardboard, I knew that.
There was some shipping damage... the top corner of one door was crunched. Aesthetically its not the best, but its not the worst either. I can put up with it. The bottom of the packaging broke off when I dragged it across the floor to assemble it. After all, it weighed 70 lbs.
Some reviews stated that the pieces arrived dirty. I concur with that, and there is one place that a black mark wouldn't wash off. Fortunately before I bought the item, I decided that I would paint it. I am not sure that this product would be OK without painting it.
I am glad that I bought this piece, and I am grateful for reading the reviews ahead of time.
2. There are predrilles holes, however, when screwing the screws in ..you need to be extra extra carefull to get them perfect or the screw will come through the top or bottom of the shelf you are screwing into.
3. The finish isn't that great.. as far as... it gets dirt from fingers and palms on it really easy. After putting it together you may notice it picked up some dirr
4. It gets banged up really easy. Because of the cheap partical board one slip or one opps it will pick up a nick.
5. It is sturdy
6. If you have the time to baby it with putting it togetherand not heartbroken of there is a nick or two in it. Then I would invest in it.
7. The doors are a little trouble getting on to be even at the top as well even to close.this was the most trickest part.
8. The price was ok for this .and I excpect to get about two years before the partical board around the hinges start given out.
9. I was ok to puchase it but will not ever purchase another one. I will hold out for one that's has better customer pictures.
10. Good luck!
I am person who has put quite a few things together over the years. And really was disappointed on the 4 to 5 bucks this item picked up so easy. One in the corner of the door because it hit something. ....and I don't know where I could have banged it! And if you get this item around moister or water it will deteriorate within months. Because of the wood use.. do not use this in a bathroom. We are using it as a kitchen pantry in a kitchen I am redoing....again good luck!
It arrives in an 80 lb. box.
Check for shipping damage and refuse delivery if damaged.
The assembled cabinet is about 60"H x 24"W x 12"D.
All four shelves are fixed.
Be sure to assemble shelves and top with finished surface up (Toward top).
One can use contact paper or paint any exposed pressboard if desired.
The Back Panel of the cabinet is a piece of heavy cardboard nailed to the shelves and frame.
For those who have experienced problems with door alignment...
It is very important that the cabinet is square when assembled.
Pay close attention to Step 2 in the assembly instructions.
The distance from corner to corner must be equal as depicted (About 64") before nailing back panel.
Some of us use glue during the assembly.
Some of us use extra nails to nail the back panel to the shelves.
This aids in the rigidity of the cabinet.
Most recent customer reviews
Other than that is good for the price.