Amertac Amerelle LED Power Failure Light - A Backup Plug-In Emergency Preparedness Flashlight - Portable / Rechargeable - Ideal for Use Throughout Your Home for Night Power Failures - 6 Pack, 71134CC
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LED POWER FAILURE LIGHT - automatically turns on when the power fails; acts as a handy handheld flashlight or 24-hour guide light that is always charged; features a bright, white, long-lasting LED light
- BE PREPARED IN AN EMERGENCY - lights up automatically when the power fails, helping you to find your flashlight quickly; keep them in easy-to-reach places around your home for when your need them
- A MUST-HAVE TOOL - a necessity item for blackouts, storms, natural disasters and tripped breakers; be prepared and invest in peace of mind to protect yourself and your family
- RECHARGEABLE AND RELIABLE - the built-in NiMH battery charges when plugged into the outlet and no replacement batteries or bulbs are required; retractable AC plug fits all standard outlets
- ERGONOMIC AND PLEASING DESIGN - featuring a semi-gloss white and finish that makes a stylish addition to any home and is sure to compliment the surrounding decor; plugs into any standard outlet and does not obstruct the second outlet plug
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Be prepared during any power outage with the Amerelle Slimline LED Power Failure Light. Designed with you in mind, the device automatically lights up when the power fails and can be used as a 24 hour guide light or a handy handheld flashlight to help light the way if the lights go out. Simply unplug the device and the light goes on. It features a retractable plug and a built-in NiMH battery recharges when plugged into the outlet, meaning you have a flashlight that is charged and at your fingertips when you need it most. Why not keep them plugged in around your home in rooms such as your bedroom, kitchen, hallways, corridors and bathrooms. This Power Failure Light is a necessity for blackouts, storms, natural disasters and tripped breakers. Protect yourself and your family and invest in peace of mind today.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plug in, use as a flashlight, have as a emergency light in case of power failure. They automatically turn on once power is interrupted.
They come on when the power to them goes off and the light produced is entirely adequate to easily see one's surroundings. That emergency light is very comforting and prevents people from panicking when they suddenly find themselves in unfamiliar surroundings in the dark.
These devices are small enough to be unobtrusive, yet large enough so that one is easily able to hold them and use them like a flashlight if one unplugs them. I plug them into the bottom outlet of standard two plug outlets and the upper outlet remains completely accessible.