Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on March 2, 2014
I needed to go up to the (very) chilly north on business and my wife could not find a scarf in Beaumont--anywhere! i am a bit picky and wanted cashmere. This scarf was perfect. Some have complained that it is not cashmere, it is. Some have whined that it is scratchy, it is not. This is a man's scarf and if you can't man up to the fact that it is not a fine weave cashmere then don't order it.
on June 7, 2014
Giving this 5 stars because my husband loves this and he usually doesn't comment on things like this. It is very soft and warm. I'm not crazy about it. It's a less pretty gray than the picture and the knit is 'bumpy' not smooth like the picture. I don't think it looks as well as it performs. But, he is happy, comfortable and warm. Can't ask for more than that!
on January 3, 2015
We gave these wonderful Cashmere scarves for Christmas to our brother and three brothers-in=law.

They were very impressed with our Christmas gift and they all said that they were going to wear them with their Camel Cashmere coats.

How sharp will that look?
on October 1, 2014
Nice but short for being a men's scarf. I gave it as a gift and was was a bit upset when my friend put it on and it looked short on his 6ft frame. Other than that it says cashmere and feels somewhat soft.
on April 12, 2014
I bought this for my boss, but the look of the quality wasn't exactly what I expected, so I could give it to him. still a nice scarf though and I gave it to someone else for a gift.
on December 11, 2013
This is a good weight scarf. It has a nice dark color. Not as soft as I hoped, but decent.
on December 31, 2013
This was a present for my husband and he really likes it. The color is neutral and goes with navy, black, or grey. It is extremely soft.
on January 31, 2014
My old scarf that I bought from H&M has a better quality than this scarf. Don't waste your money, find a better product.
on October 2, 2014
Feels grear. Looks good. Can't wait to winter nights to see how warm it is
on January 10, 2014
it was a christmas gift for my boyfriend and he loves it. it is well made, comfortable, warm, just the rightsize & length.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.