Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 26, 2012
I enjoy this series of books, they may be short reads, but thats ok, and even if you have to pay for them, add them all up, and its the same price of other books you'd buy as 1..I really like the way this was written, and espically the letters that Sarah adds in the book..gives a outlook on how the amish really communicate within their families...seeing their all busy with their own working lives..I got all the series so far and read too, I was so happy when the next one came out, bought it right away...Good Job Sarah...
on March 7, 2013
I am a huge Beverly Lewis fan but after reading all of hers I had to move on to another author. I enjoy Sarah Price's books they are written in a similar way.
on January 11, 2013
Again, I couldn''t wait to find out what was going on in the family. The Amish are wonderful people and I love to read about them.
on February 6, 2013
I am in the process of reading Amish Circle Letters at this time. I have only made it to Anna's letter so far, but these little books are so easy read and just the right length for a late night read!! The different points of view from different characters is what makes these books!! And I especially can relate to Leah!! She is an imperfect wife and mom, just like me!! Love it!!
on February 10, 2014
The way these friends/family wrote the letters and the whole idea behind them was better than the Internet before we had it. They got everyone caught up the details of their lives in a very interesting way. What a great ideal
on December 20, 2012
I really like this series and understand why they have to be presented in order. I just wish they had been in one book separated by chapters. I hate having to wait to see what is going on in their stories.
on June 8, 2013
I absolutely love the Amish Circle Letters!!! I love reading about their day to day life and getting a glimpse into their world!! Keep up the writing Sarah!!!!!! :)
on January 19, 2013
I enjoy all of Sarah Prices books that I have read so far. I think the concept of the circle letter is a great way to keep the families updated on family news. I recommend this series.
on December 22, 2012
These books are great! Even tho "the English" have phones I think this is a great way to communicate - going from family member to family member. Am going to try this myself.
on August 29, 2013
love everything by this author all stories are interesting and keep you wanting more. great amish fiction if you love amish fiction a must read.