Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Amish Cook at Home: Simple Pleasures of Food, Family, and Faith
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on March 21, 2016
I like the book very much. Love the recipes and also the story about the Amish people. Enjoying the book very much. The Amish people really know how to cook.
on January 18, 2016
Just What I Wanted!
on January 13, 2016
Lovely book, beautiful photographs and tasty recipes.
on September 8, 2015
This was an amazing book! I absolutely loved it! I highly recommend it and this seller. We use the recipes in this book all the time and have yet to have one that we didn't like. A++
on May 2, 2015
I love this cookbook! I first checked it out at the library and after making a couple recipes wanted my own copy. The bread recipe has become a staple at our house. We all love it and it is an easy yeast recipe! Several other good recipes...sugar cookies, whoopie pies. Some of the recipes are basic, but the ones we love make me a very happy purchaser of this cookbook. I also enjoyed the background story.
on January 21, 2015
Oh Yeah! I love to cook and it shows! Wonderful and simple recipes!
on December 31, 2014
Wonderful cookbook. The stories are such a blessing. They make you feel like you are right on her farm. Heartwarming.
on December 20, 2014
Very good book I recommend...
on December 5, 2014
Very disappointed. Too many reminiscing stories irrelevant to recipes.
on October 19, 2014