5-Year Outdoor Furniture Accident Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Amish Heavy Duty 800 Lb Roll Back 4ft. Treated Porch Swing with Cupholders - Cedar Stain
|Price:||+ $39.00 shipping|
|Item Weight||45 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made from #1 kiln-dried pressure treated pine and finished in an eco-friendly soy based cedar tone stain.
- Rollback design contours to your body and is considered the most comfortable design available for swinging. Two side cupholders provide unobstructed use of the armrests.
- Authentic Amish handmade craftmanship. One inch thick slats attached by screws. Proudly Made in the USA. Our slats are routered (no sharp edges) and all sides and ends are for your safety and comfort.
- Swing comes with hanging chains. Ships partially assembled. Detailed instructions included.
- Swing dimensions: 51W x 27D x 21H in. Seat dimensions: 46W x 19D x 19H in. *Please note the cupholders add 9 total inches to the span of the swing at the widest point. Weight: 52 lbs. *Swing comes with enough chain to hang from a standard 8 foot ceiling. Need extra chain? You can order it here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0184F5U20. Add some hangers and comfort springs to complete your new swing. You can order the hanging kit here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08N1L9679.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Best Choice Products 48-inch 3-Seater Hanging Porch Swing Acacia Wood Curved Back Bench Outdoor Patio Conversation Furniture for Yard, Patio, Deck w/Mounting Chains – Brown
Amish Heavy Duty 800 Lb Roll Back 4ft. Treated Porch Swing with Cupholders
Amish Heavy Duty 800 Lb Roll Back 5ft. Treated Porch Swing
Porchgate Amish Heavy Duty 800 Lb Rollback Console Treated Porch Swing With Hanging Ropes (Cedar Stain)
Amish Heavy Duty 800 Lb Roll Back 5ft. Treated Porch Swing with Cupholders
|Material||Pine Wood||Metal, Wood||Pine Wood||Pine Wood||Pine Wood||Pine Wood|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To add some kick I got some green garland to hide the chain and add visual appeal. The 5' cushions were more expensive than I thought they would be but due to being outside they use a heavy duty fabric. It is important to spray both sides & your pillows with heavy duty rain repellant yearly. IMO
I hope this review helped you. (:~D
Heavy duty hangers: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015OXL2MW/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_13
Assembly was very easy, although attaching either chair arm to the back did just a bit of a challenge.
All of the hardware provided was of a very good quality but I did find that hardware was missing (2) 1/4-20 nuts,
All though I purchased the suggested swing hanging kit, I ended up only using only the supplied springs from this kit and purchasing a Playstar swing hanger kit (with double lag screw) for ease of installation and these hangers seem to be working just fine.
After our first good rain, I did find that the cup holders did collect quite a bit of water in them but this problem was solved by drilling a couple of 1/4" diameter holes for drainage.
One of the reasons that I purchased this swing was that it was made using treated wood, the cedar stain and also I really liked the rolled top edge on the back.
All in All I am VERY pleased with the quality, comfort and appearance of this porch swing