Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 141 reviews
on January 31, 2016
Amish White Christmas 3 book series was amazing. Every detail in their reltionsips, and family, gives you a wanting to move. I also love the details about each home, and what their significance was, one to another.
on February 28, 2017
My wife anther good book.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2015
There is a reason this is only $.99. It's a fast read, not much to it. The storyline is sweet, but predictable. The writing is simple and choppy, with undeveloped characters. I read the first story and deleted from my device. I'd rather pay more for a real book. Lesson learned.
on July 26, 2017
Enjoyed book but overpriced for size
on January 17, 2013
Not enough to it. None of the three stories had enough meat in them. I like to really get involved with the characters when I read.
on April 19, 2016
This is another great romance by Samantha and I very much enjoyed it. Each story was completely finished and could have ended there but was nicely up dated in the subsequent stories. Highly recommend.
on March 28, 2015
GOOD
on February 7, 2015
Three nice novellas, about three couples in two families. This would have been better written as one book, as Novella 2 and Novella 3 repeated a lot of dialogue from the first novella. I would suggest that the author combine her novellas in the future.
on December 27, 2016
I started reading and did not stop till I was finished. I'm glad I bought it for my kindle app.
on September 16, 2013
These were delightful stories. I loved how each one built on the other. Christmas is a magical time of the year and each of these stories caught that magic.

I did not give them more stars because of the typos. How sad they were not proof read better. It really breaks the flow of the story when a typo trips you up.