Amish Widow's Story Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Amish woman Hannah Fisher had long regretted the hasty marriage in her youth to her grim husband many years her senior. When a lightning strike takes his life, Hannah is plagued with guilt over being free and devastated that their soon-to-be-born child will have no father. While wanting the best for her baby, Hannah is determined to marry for love the second time. Ideally, she'll marry fast so her baby can bond with both parents.
Her sole hope lies with childhood friend, Levi King. When she finds out Levi intends to marry Lizzy Weaver, a woman he met while visiting Ohio, her dreams come crashing down. Hannah thought her life depressing enough, but things get worse when the bishop suggests she host Lizzy until Lizzy's wedding to Levi.
Will Hannah ever find that one true love?
Other books in the Expectant Amish Widows series:
- Book 1 - Amish Widow's Hope
- Book 2 - The Pregnant Amish Widow
- Book 3 - Amish Widow's Faith
- Book 4 - Their Son's Amish Baby
- Book 5 - Amish Widow's Proposal
- Book 6 - The Pregnant Amish Nanny
- Book 7 - A Pregnant Widow's Amish Vacation
- Book 8 - The Amish Firefighter's Widow
- Book 9 - Amish Widow's Secret
- Book 10 - The Middle-Aged Amish Widow
- Book 11 - Amish Widow's Escape
- Book 12 - Amish Widow's Christmas
- Book 13 - Amish Widow's New Hope
- Book 15 - Amish Widow's Decision
- Click above for unlimited listening to select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection — yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now).
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
Books In This Series
|Listening Length||3 hours and 10 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||October 09, 2017|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #303,273 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#577 in Amish & Mennonite Fiction (Audible Books & Originals)
#2,828 in Religious Romance (Books)
#2,896 in Christian Romance (Audible Books & Originals)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hannah, wanting to obey her father, and wanting marriage. Women of her community were encouraging, saying love comes after. It was a daily struggle, a test.of faith for her, and now what. She was young, a baby to come, yet another marriage would be for love. Can an old love she had become a new love. This was an emotional look at the young, anxious to get on with life. Not knowing for sure, how to speak out, for what they want. Lessons were hard learn, it made the commitment of love and marriage stronger for them.
.Beautifully told by Samantha, and readers will remember this long after reading.
It deserves being rated 5 stars because of the good concept and writing. Her booksare very uplifting!
Amish stories---they are so interesting to me---especially the Amish lifestyle!!! HIGHLY recommended to everyone!!