Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 21, 2011
I am planning to return this item.

The "support" it provides is probably no better than wearing a tank top. When I put it on, it did immediately roll up, as other reviewers mentioned.

I probably wore it less than 2 mintues, because I felt like I was just wearing a tank top with no straps... but it might have even been looser!

I have been wearing a pair of the Spanx they sell at Target, and they have much more support. I am really looking for hip support at this time, and planning on support for my gut later. I don't see how this could actually ever help me.

Maybe someone with different issues would appreciate this, but it is no help to me.
One person found this helpful
on March 17, 2014
I live in Arizona and this product was great to help support my belly and not get too hot. It also did not show under tighter clothes and the material felt good on my skin, not itchy like another band I tried. It does run a little small, I was a size 4 and the medium was perfect for me!
3 people found this helpful
on February 28, 2014
I love wearing the behold band! It feels natural - no straps or binding seams. It feels like a second skin and I don't even notice I'm wearing it, until I have to take it off and miss the lift it gives. Perfect for when I am on my feet all day or exercising. For those that had problem with it rolling down, it sounds to me like they had the wrong size. I had to go up a size but found the band in the back to be wider and the rolling issue completely went away. Definitely go with a larger size if you are in between sizes.
on March 8, 2013
If you're looking for support for your growing belly, you won't find it here. All this item does is add extra bulk under my clothes. It rolls up, rolls down, slides around and serves no purpose whatsoever. I'm very disappointed that I wasted the money.
One person found this helpful