- Series: McFarland Health Topics
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: McFarland (November 4, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786458739
- ISBN-13: 978-0786458738
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,259,242 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Amphetamine Debate: The Use of Adderall, Ritalin and Related Drugs for Behavior Modification, Neuroenhancement and Anti-Aging Purposes (McFarland Health Topics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Many people make their judgments on medications based on things they heard from friends or saw on TV or the internet. As a result they are often making decisions based on very little actual real information. If you are debating the merits of amphetamines for treatment, this book will equip you with the knowledge you need to make a decision in a rational way.