Amphipod Airflow Endurance
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.48 (13%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-minimalist feel and bounce-free ergonomic lightweight design
- Patented construction exclusively combines moisture protected compartment with full AirFlow mesh breathability
- Two large internal compartments with a 3 pocket divider for phone, keys and more
- 2 quick-access outer mesh pockets for on-the-go fuel
- Breathable, non-confining fully-adjustable comfort waist belt
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
KEY FEATURES Minimalist feel and design ensures a bounce free fit for longer runs AirFlow? Mesh Construction ensures breathable comfort even on the hottest days Zip closure keeps contents secure even during active use Running is one of the simplest sports out there all you need to do is get out your front door and run But sometimes you need to run an errand before or after and that means you need to bring more stuff than can easily be carried on your run And thats where the Amphipod AirFlow Endurance? Hip Pack comes in Its a simple design that keeps bouncing to a minimum and the fully adjustable comfort strap ensures a secure and comfortable fit But theres plenty of room to bring essentials with two secure zippered pockets and two mesh quick access pockets Plus the moisture protected inner compartment helps you avoid awkward soggy situations at the cashier
Color: Black | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Large enough to hold most current phablets, as long as you don't have any huge cases. I'm using a Nexus 6 with a Nexus 6 Case, Spigen® [Air Cushioned Bumper] Nexus 6 Case Bumper **NEW** [Ultra Hybrid Series] [Gunmetal] Scratch Resistant Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for Google Nexus 6 (2014) - Gunmetal (SGP11244), which is a relatively slim case, and the Endurance pack can zip up, just with a small amount of difficulty.
- Separated inner pocket will let you slip in your keys in a separate section so it won't rub against your phone (though it amazes me how many people still carry their keys/coins and phone in the same pocket).
- Two small open-top mesh pockets can fit gel packs, though I don't use them.
- Can attach Amphipod's Snapflask modules Amphipod RunLite 8 oz. SnapFlask Module, 2 Pack. The Amphipod website says the Snapflasks aren't compatible, but I have no idea why, because they most certainly attach to the Endurance's belt just fine. I do have to attach the Snapflasks in front of my belly, instead of having the flasks near my back like my older Nathan Trail Mix.
- Highly-adjustable elastic belt lets you get a nice, tight fit to eliminate bouncing. I run about 5-10 miles at a time, and I'm 5'10", 145 pounds and typically wear size 30 pants. I did have a slight bouncing problem on my old Nathan Trail Mix belt, but I've found the Airflow Endurance to be a much better fit and does not bounce much at all, even with two full 8-oz Snapflasks attached.
- No color choices other than black, at the time of this writing. I would have liked a high-visibility yellow, or any other color, really, but you don't have much of a choice.
- Can't attach Snapflasks to the back so that you're carrying them against your lumbar. I prefer the flasks against my back since I feel that's the least-obstructive position for water bottles. The Snapflasks attach to the belt strap, so the farthest back you can attach the flasks will be the sides of your hips. I had to attach my 8-oz flasks near the front, on either side of my belly button, which works fine as long as I'm aware of brushing my arms and hands against them while running.
- A little pricy. The Endurance pack plus a pair of Snapflasks can easily run you close to $50. It's certainly not the cheapest option if you're looking for hydration waistpack, but you don't have much of a choice if you need one to carry your phablet.
Little to no bounce running a 7:30 to 8 min mile. when I run faster (a very short distance) like 6:30 min mile, it bounces. I could tighten it down, but that would make it too tight for me.
The zipper finally broke after 3 years, but the zipper is not needed for holding my phone and keys when I am running. The elastic is starting to loosen up a little but nothing that is bad. I think this is still the best nerdy thing that I have bought in many years. I think I have washed this thing at least once a month because I live in Arizona and it is HOT.