Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on December 26, 2014
Love this water bottle. I just started long runs and running with a bottle. This product is great. The zipper pouch is a good size and so handy for keys. I plan on putting a gel or two in there come race day. The handle slips easily over your hand and your thumb fits perfectly in the pouch area for a loose grip. Doesn't feel like you're giving your arm a workout while running. Also, love the color!
on November 4, 2015
This is our first handheld bottle, but comes highly recommended from friends who have tried many of them. My wife and I both love it. The strap is secure, and fits well enough that there's really no need to cling to the bottle to carry it. The foam covering keeps fingers from feeling plastic and keeps it from being slippery, and the bottle is a great shape for grasping if you do want to grasp it. Having a little pocket for keys, gels, etc. on the outside is a great touch too. The bottle doesn't leak, and is easy to open and close. My friends were right - this is the one to get.
on August 23, 2015
Works much better than my old Nathan. I love the foam cover, so my hand doesn't freeze; and the wide mouth make it not only easier to put ice in (which is a bear when refilling at a gas station), but easier to pour an electrolyte powder in.
It also seems very durable. The plastic ring around the neck prevents the cloth from tearing or wearing out prematurely.
No, my phone will not fit in the pouch. But my cards, a bit of cash and up to 3 GUs fit in.
I love it. I now need to buy another since my wife has taken mine.
on August 1, 2015
It does the job. Dropped some ice in it with cold water and up to the 30th minute (it was 90 degrees F. outside) of my run the water was cool! Great to carry on my hand. The strap is adjustable, so you may have tighter or loose on your hand! There is a little pocket where it fits some money and keys, but no room for a cell phone! No leaks, easy to pull and push with my teeth! I am very happy with it.
There are different sizes, so make sure you get the best size for you. Mine is the 20 oz (the biggest available), but felt comfortable in my hand!
on August 21, 2015
Awesome running companion!!!! At first I was a bit skeptical as to whether it would be a good product due to the size (20 oz). I had previously ran with smaller handhelds. Running with this handheld is like running with the smaller version because it's light and the design isn't a bother during a long run. As a runner who would rather not run with something in my hand, I highly recommend this product.
on September 21, 2015
It's great running just with, just wish it was a little more insulated to keep water colder longer. In 90 degree weather the ice is gone in a mile or so of running and I fill it as full as I can. Beats running with a bottle or a hydoflask tho.
on August 14, 2015
Really like being able to carry water when I run and it is carried with little effort. Only thing I don't care for is, it not only insulates the cool water, but it makes your hand hot from the same insulation.
on September 29, 2012
This is the best running bottle on the market in my opinion. I have used a running belt and bottles (they move too much with every step). I have also used a camel bag (this is pretty good but it is too big for short runs). The amphipod is contoured for the hand and is the least annoying thing to carry. Of course it is best to carry nothing at all when running, but I would be too thirsty to do that. After I started using this I was able to run farther because it would keep my hydrated. Highly recommended.
on December 27, 2015
My wife loves to take long walks, but didn't like carrying a water bottle. I bought this product for the handheld feature. It works perfectly. The liquid keeps cool. No more dehydration problems.
on September 15, 2015
A little too big for my small hands. Product is otherwise great! Just squeeze water into your mouth while running. Convenient. The 12oz size works better for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.