Other Sellers on Amazon
Ketogenic Meal Replacement Shake with only 3g Net Carbs in a Bottle, (Pack of 6) Meals, Large 600 Calories, Made with Natural Real Food Ingredients. Ketogenic Formula
|Price:||($2.68 / Ounce)|
- 4G NET CARBS. No artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols. Each meal is packed with fiber and prebiotics to keep you feeling full, while working in synergy with our probiotics for a healthier gut microbiome.
- WITH OVER 70% OF CALORIES FROM PREMIUM FATS AND ADDED C8 AND C10 MCTs, our comprehensive blend of mono, poly, and saturated fats keeps you in ketosis and provides an immediate source of energy.
- ON-THE-GO KETO MEAL. Bring an Ample K for a full, nutritious ketogenic meal that makes the keto diet easy to follow whether you're traveling or working long hours.
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS. Made from real foods, with no fillers, artificial sweeteners, gluten, soy, or GMOs.
- DELICIOUS. Milky, creamy, and smooth organic cocoa flavor.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ample K was carefully designed to help you adapt to and maintain ketosis by delivering a nutritious, complete keto-friendly meal anywhere you might need it. Made from quality, real food ingredients, our ketogenic formula gets over 70% of calories from premium fats, while moderate protein, extra MCTs, and targeted electrolytes fuel your low-carb lifestyle and keep you feeling great. With 15 grams of fiber, plus probiotics and organic greens, our creamy vanilla cinnamon blend will keep you satisfied and energized for 4+ hours—without any gluten, soy, GMOs, artificial sweeteners, or sugar alcohols.
We created Ample in San Francisco. Our ultimate goal is to help our customers eat and live better—any day, anytime, and anywhere.
Made with natural, real-food ingredients.
AMPLE K Ketogenic Formula
4 Net Carbs per 600 calorie meal.
Ample K chocolate is milky, creamy, and smooth with a mild, sweet flavor, notes of rich coconut and nutty macadamia, and hints of cocoa.
Each meal comes as a dry powder, portioned and sealed in its own recyclable, BPA-free bottle—just add water, cold brew coffee, or your favorite milk and shake!
What's in a meal?
Moderate protein supply from grass-fed whey and egg whites to deliver the essential amino acids you need to support your metabolism and healthy muscle repair–without knocking you out of ketosis.
PREMIUM FATS & MCTS
With over 70% of calories from premium fats and added C8 and C10 MCTs, our comprehensive blend of mono, poly, and saturated fats keeps you in ketosis and provides an immediate source of energy.
4G NET CARBS
With no sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners, our blend of chicory root and acacia fiber helps you maintain ketosis, while working in synergy with our probiotics for a healthier gut microbiome.
With six potent strains, Ample has more than 4x the probiotics of your morning yogurt. Each bottle contains four billion CFUs for better digestion and a healthy gut microbiome.
10G FIBER & PREBIOTICS
Blend of soluble and insoluble fiber from chicory root and acacia to feed our probiotic blend and support digestive health.
Our blend of nutrient-dense, organic wheatgrass and barley grass provides a natural source of antioxidants and polyphenols for fighting free radicals.
Our Ketogenic Macronutrient Profile
With 4g of net carbs per meal, Ample K is the lowest carb, single-serve, keto-friendly meal placement on the market today.
74% of calories from each of our keto meals provides premium fats from coconut, high oleic sunflower, and macadamia nut. We don't use cheap corn or soy oils and fillers so you can rely on high quality fuel while you're burning fat for energy.
Eating too many carbs can knock you out of ketosis, as can too much protein. That’s why we’ve carefully developed a macronutrient ratio with the optimal balance of premium fats, protein, and carbohydrates to help you adapt to and maintain ketosis. Following the guidance of Dr. Dom D'Agostino and the latest nutritional research, Ample K delivers the right amount of protein to support your metabolism and healthy muscle repair, while ensuring you stay in ketosis.
|Ample K Chocolate 600 calorie Keto Meal||Ample Vanilla 600 calorie High-Protein Meal||Ample K Vanilla Cinnamon 600 calorie Keto Meal||Ample V Berry 600 calorie Plant-Based Meal|
|Protein Sources||Grass-Fed Whey, Egg White||Grass-Fed Whey, Pea; Grass-Fed Collagen||Grass-Fed Whey, Egg White||Pea, Brown Rice|
|Available Meal Sizes||Large (600 cal) 6 or 12 meals per pack||Large (600 cal) 6 or 12 meals per pack||Large (600 cal) 6 or 12 meals per pack||Large (600 cal) 6 or 12 meals per pack|
|Probiotics||4 Billion CFU, 6 strains||4 Billion CFU, 6 strains||4 Billion CFU, 6 strains||4 Billion CFU, 6 strains|
|Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Non GMO||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Product detailsFlavor:Vanilla Cinnamon | Size:3.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches; 1.7 Pounds
- UPC : 852371007214
- Manufacturer : AMPLE
- ASIN : B079RMB9WC
Best Sellers Rank:
#55,438 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #158 in Meal Replacement Drinks
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This shake is great if you are on the go and need nutrition.
It is also something you can use with a G-tube or feed it by gravity bag. It's liquid enough for that,
but shake it well. It helps our family to supplement nutrition. Thank you!
* Taste - most protein drinks I’ve tried have either been too sweet tasting or the flavor is incredibly fake or just over the top. I was pleasantly surprised that this drink tasted balanced and there wasn’t much of a lingering after-taste. I enjoyed the vanilla and coconut flavor.
* Form - it is nice that these are pre-packaged and ready to go, yet also light-weight. I can imagine taking these on a backpacking trip or stashing them in my car for those times when I just can’t find the time to cook or grab a meal. The directions are simple and I didn’t have any trouble mixing it up into a smooth drink.
* Nutrition - I love that Ample has crafted a keto-friendly drink! Sometimes it is very challenging to stay in ketosis while on the go, so this is a great product to have to make that easier. I felt full for 6-8 hours afterwards.
* Gas - I experience some bloating and gas after drinking my first AmpleK. I think this is likely due to the MCT oils (I’ve had that reaction with other drinks as well).
* Price - at $8-10 per shake, it is a little steep for me to use on a daily basis. Though it does beat the prices of eating out.
The problem is the price. At $7/serving, these are very expensive. That's over $200/month to have one for breakfast each day. It's really no cheaper to buy the bulk container either. Frankly, as good as they are, they don't even really fill me up, but I'm a pretty big eater. I would probably have 2 for breakfast if they weren't so expensive. I'm not sure I can justify these over other similar items that are far cheaper.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.