Digital Hearing Amplifier by Britzgo BHA-220. 500hr Battery Life, Modern Blue, Doctor and Audiologist designed “ FDA Approved “
|Sale:||$57.50 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$132.40 (70%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DIGITAL CHIP WITH LONG 500HR + BATTERY LIFE
- SMALL DISCREET & ADJUSTABLE TO FIT EITHER EAR
- 1 YEAR NO HASSLE WARRANTY!!
- This personal sound amplifier is built with a digital chip and frequency control to adapt easily for different sound environments. Premium German Battery with longest life available in hearing amplifier industry
- Small behind the ear amplifier designed to be practically Invisible and very light weight. Rotatable ear piece to allow this digital hearing amplifier to be worn in either ear
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Premium Digital Hearing Amplifier by Britzgo. BHA-220
Britzgo Premium Hearing Amplifiers offer many of the benefits of a $1500 hearing amplifier but at a fraction of the cost.
Our Digital Sound Amplifiers are ready to wear right out of the box with no testing or fitting required. Whether at a concert with friends or an intimate dinner, hear in superior sound with a Digital Hearing amplifier. A PSAP by Britzgo is great option for those not ready to spend thousands on a hearing amplifier but just need a little boost.
• Super Efficient Power Consumption
• 500+ hour Battery Life
• All Day comfort with this small, discreet device
• Easy one finger operation
•Active Digital Noise reduction
• Modern Stylish Design and Ready to wear
What’s in the Kit?
• Premium wireless Hearing Amplifier
• Compact carrying case
• 3 Different size ear tips for a good fit and comfort
• Two Long life batteries
• Cleaning brush
• Easy to read instructions
Lightweight and Comfortable, our hearing amplifiers are a great affordable option providing a clear sound boost when you need it the most.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Description30 days money back warranty
Top customer reviews
On the negative side:
1) This is a simple amplifier of ALL sounds. Hence, a loud sound is much LOUDER.
2) There is a lot of annoying high frequency sounds in a noisy place.
3) I could not adjust the unit to compensate for these defects. The lowest volume setting was too loud for a noisy environment. There are four program settings, but they all sounded the same to me. None cut out the annoying high frequency noises.
In a quiet area this hearing aid worked perfectly, and helped me to hear clearly, especially conversations. But as soon as I got into any kind of noise, I was bombarded with high intensity, unpleasant sounds. I either had to turn it off, or (more commonly) I pulled it out of my ear and stuffed it into my pocket. Or so I thought. Coming back from a trip I found my pockets empty--I had lost the hearing aid.
I will not be buying another. After extensive research I have ordered a Siemens Lotus 23P. It costs nearly three times what the Britzgo did, but has features that will make it much more useful: digital signal processing, noise and feedback cancellation, and most importantly--automatic gain compensation/compression. (That is, soft sounds are amplified, but loud sounds are not, or less so. After all, I have no trouble hearing loud sounds. They do not need to painfully loud.)
Most recent customer reviews
Would like a refund please.